18

Chucking along the floor to the kitchen, Judy hopped onto her chair and sat down, resting her head on her folded arms. She didn't have much of a pleasant sleep last night. Sure, Nick was all snuggled up with his tail blanketing her, but the hateful recall to memory of her parents made her morning breath bitter. She looked out the window, trying to glance at the distasteful view of bricked-built buildings which had no good appeal to its features. Exhaling, she took her box of Lucky Chomps and poured it into a bowl with milk. Judy then noticed she forgot to brush her teeth, so she hurried along to do so.

Finishing, she returned to the table and sat down, holding her spoon in her hand and began munching away. She observed how the chocolatey coated crunchers were discoloring the white milk.

"Hmm..." She leaned on one arm and stirred the cereal in the other. Closing her eyes to take a bite, her spoon was already being fed to the awoken Nick Wilde.

"Mmm..." He exhales with satisfaction.

Startled by his approach, she gasped, and was mobbed by the fox, he kissed her cheek, making her fluster about.

"Nick!!!" Judy cried.

Nick's smirked stretched to one side of his face. "What is it, Carrot-top?"

"Why would you do that?! You scared the heck out of me!"

"Hmm, I couldn't help but use it as an opportunity to see your cute little fuzzy wuzzy look on your face." He grinned.

Judy glared, dragging her bowl of cereal and spoon to the other side of her, and readied another bite.

"Uh, are you sure you want to take a spoonful of my sexy morning breath?"

Judy's eyes widened, as she rejected her breakfast and walked away to go take a shower.

"Thank you sweetheart, I'll be taking it from here." Nick sat down and savored the meal.

The shower relieved Judy's stress, encouraging her to feel more relaxed. She dressed in some shorts and tank top, perusing around the couch. She sat comfortably on it, turning on the television. "Ooh, are you going to be doing some Petflix and Chilling?" Nick cooed, coming over to her.

"Yeah..."

"This early in the morning?" Nick reluctantly laughed.

"Well, we have two more days until we go back to work...I might as well catch up on some series or watch something new." Judy spoke.

"Interesting." Sitting next to her, he folded one leg over the other and rested his arm around the bunny's shoulder. She looked up at him and arched an eyebrow. "Really?" She smirked.

"What?" He shrugged.

Judy's nose scrunched up. "Nick, you stink. Go take a shower."

"What?!" He yelped. "How do I smell?!" He sniffed his arm pits, trying to find a hint of stench.

"Boy, you stink, just please go shower..." Judy pleaded, holding her nose closed.

"Okay, fine. I'll go take a shower." Nick smirked at Judy a bit sinisterly. "You got any spare clothes I could wear?"

Judy's mouth dropped, nearly slamming to the floor. "I-I-I...don't, they're only in my size!"

"Well," Nick sang. "I guess I can't take a shower---unless---you'd prefer me walking around in my luscious fur?" He eyed me with an evil smile.

Judy blushed, waving her hands at him. "No, please don't do that!" She begged.

"Hmm, then I guess no showers will be doing me this morning." He rested his head on the neck of the seat.

Judy glared at Nick. "Well then don't sit on the couch, I don't want your scent to be embedded into the material."

"Aww, you're so bossy, Carrot-top you make me want to dominate you." He poked her nose playfully.

Judy groaned, scooting over. Nick frowned and sat on the floor. "Happy?"

"Yes!" Judy smiled.

Judy still had her nose covered for the past half an hour, to Nick's annoyance.

"Look, I know for a fact I don't smell that bad."

"You do."

Nick arched his eyebrow. "Do I now...?"

"Yes, you stink."

Nick grinned, knowing that Judy didn't want to laugh with him right now. "You wanna give me a bath then?"

Judy shot a glare at Nick. "Heck no."

He guffawed at her facial expression. "Gosh, your face is so cute!" Judy's face lightened up. She giggled a little then slammed dunked a pillow at Nick's head.

"Go. Take. A. Shower."

Chills flew through his body as he nodded obediently and scurried away.

"Victory!" Judy beamed.

By the time he was finished, Judy had already placed his clothes in the dryer. Judy gave him a sheet to cover his body so she wouldn't have to be traumatized by him.

"Why do I have to wear this sheet, Carrot?"

"Don't ask stupid questions." She grumbled.

Nick sighed, and continued watching some weird movie with Judy. "What the heck are you even watching?"

"Wolfy and the Beast." Judy spoke quirky.

Nick rolled his eyes and grumbled. "You can't be serious, Carrot, this stuff?"

Judy smiled wickedly at Nick. "You can leave if you want."

Catching along with her little game, Nick refused. "Oh no, Carrot-top. I think I'll stay."

"Oh well, suit yourself!"

Non-stop, Judy began to play more romance and soap operas. It came to the point where Nick's eye began to twitch constantly. Judy twirled the remote in her hand, amused by Nick's annoyed behavior. "Give up now?"

"No." Nick snapped, causing Judy to wince a little.

"Since when did you find romance distasteful?" She asked concerned.

Nick scratched his head annoyed. "It's not that, it's just that it's awkward."

"Awkward???" Judy laughed reluctantly.

"Yes. How is that funny?"

"Because I've never seen you react with such anger before."

"Well why don't you change the theme of our entertainment?" Nick pleaded.

"Nah, I think I'm going to stick with this one." And with that, Judy rolled onto her back with her head hanging off the couch and popped a chocolate ball into her mouth.

"That's it." Nick jumped on the couch and rolled Judy over, surrounding her.

Judy laid shocked by Nick's fast approach. She blushed, holding her hands to her chest and lowered her ears.

"If you're going to make us watch these petty things, then you're going to have to have to practice them with me." Nick growled.

"WHAT?!" Judy yelled, hopping off the couch.

Nick arched an eyebrow at Judy.

Judy held her mouth shut, eyeing him up and down. "Nick, your sheet? Please put it back on..."

Nick begrudgingly tied the sheet around his waist.

Judy didn't know what to say afterwards.

Nick sighed, sitting appropriately on the couch. "Carrot, I was just kidding, sheesh! I wouldn't rush you into such weird things."

"Oh, I'm sure you wouldn't." Judy hissed, awkwardly walking over to the couch.

Nick scooped her into his arms and sat her down next to him. "There."

Judy smirked at Nick and rolled her eyes. "Okay, what would you like to watch then?"