45

4 Months Later...

Alec finally became an officer.

Angel finally healed.

Carrie...she's moved on...sort of.

Nick and Judy...

...not so much.

Judy knew it was coming.

"These are for you." A bouquet of flowers was held out to Judy. She looked up at the beautiful floras and blushed.

"Thank you."

Alec smiled. "And I'd like you to give this to Nick." Judy took a box from him.

"What's it for?"

"Just a gift to tell him how grateful I am to him."

Judy blinked a couple times but nodded her head. "Okay, I'll give it to him."

"Thanks." And with that, Alec left their office.

Judy wanted to peek inside, but she knew it wouldn't be polite of her to.

Nick eventually walked into the office and sat down at his desk. Judy turned to him, noticing he was in his 'predatory mode', where he focuses in and tunes out any distractions.

Judy glanced at the box, hopping out of her seat, and took it to him. She stretched out her arms, gaining the fox's attention. "It's for you."

"From who?"

Judy tapped on the nametag, leading Nick's eyes to her finger. He glanced at the box and slowly took it. "From...Alec?"

Judy smiled shyly.

Nick hesitantly opened it.

"Want some privacy?"

"Nah, its fine-"

"-I'm sure you do." Judy ruffled Nick's fur, to his astonishment, and left the room immediately.

Sighing to himself, Nick looked back down at the box. "I mean a gift? From Alec?"

Nick turned over the tag. "Alec..." His eyes widened amused by this sight.

Not thinking twice about opening the box, he quickly tore the gift wrappers off and pulled the lid off. Glancing inside were a couple of items.

Alec's given Nick some shirts, pants, a hat...

"W-What's this...?" Nick reached into the box, pulling out a shiny bronze packet.

"Zootopia's Red District Delight...?" Nick cringed so hard, his face wrinkled with disgust. "Who does this bastard think I am?!" He tossed the glistening packet aside and sighed.

Rummaging through the rest of the items, Nick found that there was a watch inside. How could he even mind what he just saw? Alec gave him such nice gifts.

Sighing to himself, he slouched in his seat and planted a smug grin on his face.

"Alec's seem to be coming along nicely..." He mumbled.

The door opened, leading Nick to peek with one eye.

"Are you finished?" Judy peered in asking.

"Yes, babe, I am." He sat back up, closing the box, and placed it next to him on the desk.

"Did you like what you got?"

"Yeah, they items in there are actually pretty nice."

"What did he get cha?"

"Well, he gave me a couple shirts and pants and a watch."

"Oh, neat!" Judy clapped her hands joyfully.

Nick giggled. "Well, I guess I'm gonna just take a quick breather.

"Okay, you do that."

A pause broke out, as Nick turned back to his desk to finish up some papers.

Judy walked to her desk, noticing something by her chair. She bent over with her arms behind her and sniffed. She then proceeded to pick up what she found. "Hey Nick...what's this?"

Nick's eyes bulged as he choked, getting up. He scurried over to Judy, snatching the item out of her hand. "I-It's NOTHING!!!!" He yelped.

"I-Is that what I think I just thought it was...?"

"No no no, it's an alcohol wipe dear, an alcohol wipe!"

Judy shivered. "Okay, if you say so..." Judy turned around and hopped onto her seat, pretending she didn't see anything.

Damn you Alec Savage!!! Nick cried.