38

Hey guys, sorry for the crappy updates I've been doing. Readers are a little confused by the scenario, and I wish I could explain it in depth, but I want you guys to get it on your own too! I'll try to update more often, so please keep in touch!

Nick knocked on Judy's apartment door. No one responded. Muddled and apprehensive about how vacant the apartment sounded, he unlocks the lock with his nail and walks in.

"Carrot?" Nick looked around the kitchen and living room, not seeing any signs of the rabbit. Nick checked the bathroom.

"Carrot, are you here? You can come out now." He shouted.

Judy wasn't in her bedroom, she wasn't on the balcony and she wasn't even hiding in her closet.

"Where is she?" Nick muttered worriedly. "She's most definitely not here." Nick quickly left the apartment, calling Carrie right away.

When Carrie heard the news, she gasped. "There's a hurricane going on out there, where can she possibly be?"

"That's what I wanna know..." Nick grumbled.

There was a hint of beer still drugging his system, making him a bit tipsy.

"And I know you're still drunk, you're in no condition to search for her."

"I'll be fine."

"You don't even know where to look."

"I can just pick up her scent."

"Through a hurricane?"

"Shut up."

"Dumb ass."

Nick ruffled the fur on his head and sucks his teeth. "I don't wanna just stand around here, waiting for her to arrive."

"Well, what can you do? No police can send out search warrants because it's dangerous outside."

"Damn it, what if Carrots forgot that there was a storm coming tonight? She might still be out there!"

"Yeah, but where?"

Nick tapped his foot. "How about you come meet me?"

"Are you insane? I'm not trying to get blown away out there!"

"Well you're just going to have to manage."

"Why don't you come meet me instead?!" Carrie suggested.

"Ugh, why should I?"

"Be a gentleman you idiot. Didn't your mother teach you how to be one?"

"Ugh, don't talk like Judy right now, please."

Nick struggled to make his way to Carrie's apartment. The hurricane was fierce, and Nick had to talk alternate routes in order to avoid getting blown away with the wind.

After Twenty minutes of constant battle, Nick finally reached Carrie's house, banging on the door ferociously.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Nick could barely hear the shouts of Carrie inside.

"HURRY UP!!!" Nick yelled.

The door swung open and Nick's wrist was snatched, flinging him inside and onto the ground.

The door slammed shut and Carrie arched an eyebrow. She was already bundled up with gear, and sighed. "Took you long enough."

"For obvious reasons." Nick grumbled, standing up and dusting himself off.