Chapter Twenty-Three

"'Tis the only way, love..", George uttered in a glum manner. "The only way for you to come here and stay." He pulled me back to him and never let me go, despite my attempts to break his grip. "Please stay."

  There was a hint of sadness in his voice, I could feel it unveiling the feelings I tried to hide. Was I wishing I could resist George until he goes away? Of course not.  I turned to George and held his face with my both hands and stared at him. I do want this to end. "I love you.", I said.

  "I love you more, Hannah.", George tugged me into a long kiss and I yielded. He wrapped his arms around my waist while my own ones were around his neck. He leaned back, causing me to jerk on top of him. "Whoah.", he stopped and smirked. "You're crushing me."

  "Why you!.", I slapped his arm, pulling it away from me. 

  "Ah, temper!.", George chuckled, locking me in his arms again. "I'm just kiddin'. Look how sexy skinny ye are"

  I glared at him. "Well we're both sexy skinny."

  George smiled, "Yes we are." , He got up a little, and kissed me for another time. He started working on trapping my legs with his legs as well, so I couldn't move. I looked at him, wondering why he was doing it, George just smiled as a reply. 

  I found it hard to breath normally when I felt George's hand slid under my laced-blouse, I stopped kissing him.

  "What's wrong, honey?.", George asked. 

  I moved away from him and sat properly. What are we doing? I fixed my clothes by straightening them as I looked away, feeling a bit sorry and confused. 

 George got up too and touched my shoulder. "I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have--"

  "We need to talk.", a sober bellow instantly came out of me.

  "Sure darling.", George crawled closer. "What is it about?"

  "Well, uhm..", I tried to avoid looking at his eyes and began to sum up the words to say. "Well I..", Geez, how should I say this? Second by second it's getting tougher! I closed my eyes and gasped for some air. Come on girl, you can do it!, I told my anxious self.

 "Hannah?", I opened my eyes and George was still there, eager to listen, and it just made me more nervous. "Tell me, babe."

 This is it. Tell it to him! "I'm saying this not because I want it as well. You know that."

 George nodded.

 "Last time after you left, she found out about it, I guess she heard it."

 "Who?"

  "A-Aunt Anne.", now I tried my best to look boldly at him, making him see how important it is for him to know, I swallowed hard and continued. "S-She said, it would be hard for both us. You'll be away working, having your dream, while I'm left here or who knows, my Papa might come back and get me back home. We won't be together anymore."

  George's frowning expression appeared, making it hard for me to keep on talking. 

 "Listen to me..", I bit my lip as I felt tears spilling from my eyes. He didn't say anything but by just looking at him, I knew he didn't like what I said. And neither did I. "I- I don't want to end this, George, you know I don't want this to end." I don't want this to end. Those words were stuck inside my head as the comforting touches of George rubbed against my back. 

  "I know.", he said, softly kissing me. George wiped my tears away as he made me lean on him,   "We can work it out, Hannah. We'll talk to your Aunt about it, telling her how much I love you, I won't let you go and..and if your father does come here we shall talk to him as well."

 I looked at him and smiled.

  "Or I should be the one telling your Dad, that I'm madly in love with his beautiful daughter.", George smiled, his finger tracing the edge of my lips.

  "Would you do that?", George helped me sit on his lap. How it made me happy after hearing it from him. "Meet Papa and talk to him?"

 "Absolutely.", George puckered his lips against mine, I giggled like a child returning the favor.

 He's right. We can work it out, I can feel it. Every move he makes says it so. Oh how I love him so much...

  "Holy cow! You forgot to lock the door!!", that annoying familiar voice shook both George and I, we stared wide-eyed at the two faces who were seemed freaked out with what they saw. My body felt weak I couldn't get out in my position, I stayed closely with George, with my head cowering on his chest. Oh no. Oh no. We're dead.

 "Damn it, John!", I heard George snarled. "Do you mind?!"