1

Jungkook POV

It was spring..The flowers are blooming... I'm planning to propose Yein today...And its also her birthday.. and also i want her to be my 1st girl to take my 1st kiss... kekeke... Yein.. Wait for me...

Jungkook pOV end...

Jungkook got into his car and switched his mp3 player on... and it plays 'Miss Right-BTS'

He sure is in a Very Good Mood Today... He's smiling widely~ And He can already picture himself with Yein kissing under the sakura tree... With her in his arms...
He drove to Yein's house ...

Yein in the meantime was waiting Jungkook on the bench infront of her house...She dressed cutely only for Jungkook..she was also happy because she'll be celebrating her birthday with her loving boyfriend Jeon Jungkook..

Honk Honkkkk~~~

Jungkook had finally arrived! Yein stood up and immediately open the gates... Then she saw Jungkook stood exactly infront of her house gates with balloons in his hands and a bouquet of roses....

"Happy birthday jagiya~"
Said him with a hint of aegyo~ while handing her the bouquet of roses and balloons..she gladly took it...
"Aigoo~oppa~gomawoo~~" exclaimed her and putting the presents in her house... she lock the doors and gates and their day begin....

Sakura Amusement Park ~

"Oppa! I wanted bunny ears!"
"Oppa! I want to try the rollercoaster!"
"Hehe can i have cotton candy now?"
"OH MY GOSH THOSE KIDS ARE SO CUTEE IM GONNA TAKE A SELCA WITH THEM!"

Every single time she cuts jungkook's words..He was finding a perfect timing to pull out the ring and kneel down infront of her but... she was too excited...

like too excited...

Until...

"Oppa~Im thirsty~I want Lemonade~"
Said her with cute puppy eyes.. well both jungkook and yein's face were filled with face paint and they are wearing bunny ears headbands...

"Arraseo~anything for my jagiya~"
Said jungkook before he left to buy yein's lemonade across the street...

Maybe he should propose after yein got her lemonade... yes..its a great timing indeed!

.
.
.
He got the lemonade for yein and he was about to cross the road when he heard yein's voice who was standing across the street...

"Jungkook oppa~~" Shouted her...
"Ne~??" Replied him and she giggled "Wait for me! I'll go there!" Said her
And jungkook nodded while showing his bunny teeth...Yein smiled shyly and crossed the line...

But then....

"YEIN WATCH OUT!!!!"

CRASH!!!

Jungkook dropped the lemonade on the ground and the water spread almost everywhere... just like Yein's blood....

Jungkook ran and held yein in his arms...He Burst out crying and whimpering...

"Yein~~Please~~~I beg you~~Dont leave oppa~~you're gonna be ok~Yein Dont Close your eyes ok?? Ok??"

"Hm~? Ju-jungkook op-oppa~~ it hurts~~~"

"The pain will go away yein trust me~ please dont close your eyes!"

Sounds of people crowding the place and taking pictures were heard ... some people called the ambulance for help....

"Oppa~~im slee-sleepy~Good night~~"

"Yein..please no..no..no...Please Dont go to sleep~~~ i beg you"

"Take care of yourself oppa~~~ I-i lo-love you~~" said yein and she coughed blood......

he cant feel her gripping his hands....
Then he realized.... Yein had left him...
Forever..

"YEIN NOO PLEASE NOOOO! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!"

"SIR,PLEASE MOVE ASIDE! WE NEED TO TAKE HER!"

"NO! YEIN PLEASE NO DONT LEAVE ME~~PLEASE I BEG YOU~~~"

and that...
Was my worst nightmare ever....

I lost Yein......

I lost her.......

I didn't even propose her...

Now... I lost her.....

I lost her........

To be continued~~

(A/n;hey there~~~i know the 1st chapter is abit mehhhh~but hmmmm i'm trying hard to improve~ ouh n this is my 1st time to write an angst story...well its angst at 1st but just wait and see kekekeke...ok guys see ya on the next chapterrrrrrr~~~ily guys~♡"