13

"Hey lets try the games and rides after this ok?" Suggest jungkook and wendy's face was pale...

'D-did he said ri-rides?' Said her heart..

"Wen? Are you ok??" Asked jungkook

"Ah? Y-yes ! Im More than ok! HAHA!" replied her laughing awkwardly...

.
.
.

"Welcome to the Horror Mansion! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA"

Wendy POV
Nonononononononono by rides, he didn't meant this right?! Fuck no! I wanna go home~~~~ argh someone help meeeee~~~~~
Wendy pov end

"What are u waiting for? LETS GO!" Jungkook pulled her with him into the Horror Mansion ...

"I DONT WANT TO~!!!!!" Screamed Wendy trying to let go of his grip..
Jungkook stopped halfway...

"Youre scared huh??" Teased him "y-yahh~Im not! I-im not sc-scared ok?" Stuttered her trying to calm herself down...

—»

"ARGHhHhhhhhHh~~~~!!!!!!!!! I WANNA GET OUT~~!!!!!" Screamed wendy hugging jungkook tighter ... she even cried...

(A/n;Please protect her she's a precious cinnamon roll :3)

"Calm downn~~We're almost there~~" said jungkook calming her down and rubbed her back...

"Hiks~~~I hate The ghosts~~ They're so ugly~~ an-and-aRGHHhhhhHhhh!!! go AWAY!!!"

a ghost appeared infront of wendy when she was talking and she screamed as loud as she can ... Jungkook smirked and rubbed her back more ...

5 minutes later...

"We're out...Wendy? You can let me go now.." said him but she wont move..
"I-im sc-scared~" stuttered her

He smiled and walked away with wendy who was still hugging him... They stopped in front of a cute shop and wendy finally gave in... slowly letting go from the hug and stood exactly in front of the shop...

Its a candy shop!!

She ran inside and grabbed a pink heart cotton candy, with a cute mint blue star shaped lollipop...

Jungkook got in quickly and stood beside wendy so that she wont get lost in the 'candy world'

"Peperooo~~~~"

"Wahaaaaa these are so cuteeeee"

"Strawberry,chocolate or vanilla?? Wahaaa I can't chooseee~~"

And again jungkook sneakily took her pictures... but this time he didn't get caught....

They got out from the shop with a bag filled of various kind of peperos, sweet sour Candies and biscuits ..
Wendy was skipping happily while munching on the pepero that jungkook bought for her...

Then a booth caught her eyes...

"Jungkook! Look there! Can we try it? Pretty pleaseeee~~" whined wendy doing aegyo... "Ok lets go~" replied him happily ...