22

Jungkook pov
I cant loose her.. not this time.. i lost yein and im not gonna loose wendy.. Please just let her survive~I love her~ I love wendy so much...
Jungkook pov end

He kept on walking back and forward outside of the OR ... Wendy had to be operated cuz she got shot by a gun .. and its mostly like a critical situation..

Jungkook remembered her confession hours ago and tears started to fall ...

'A week felt just like a year'

"Jungkook-ah.." called Namjoon out.. "H-hyung~" He cried harder covering his face with both of his palms..

"Shhh..she'll survive..Just have faith in it.." said Taehyung patting his back.. "I cant loose her Hyung~not this time...I dont want to loose her just like how i lost Yein~" cried him harder..

It was almost time the Operation ended...the doctor got out from the OR ,opening the mask revealing a smile..

"Jungkook? She's safe now..."

Automatically he stood up and smiled widely..happy to hear that she survived...

"It will take maybe 3 days for her to wake up but its okay..she's stable now.."

"T-thank you~thank you~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the nurses transfer her to her ward room,Jungkook stared at her through the window... his heart melted..If he hadn't wake up late today all of this wont happen...

"Go and be there beside her jungkook..convince her to wake up.." whispered Seokjin .. Jungkook nods and slowly open the door.. revealing Wendy with all those weird Equipment(oxygen tank,water drip)

He sat next to wendy and grabbed her left hand ...kissing it... He cried too...

"Wen...Its me J-jungkook~"

"Please wake up sleeping beauty~ Im here to see you~Dont leave me alone here~"

"My wenlaf~Do you remember our 1st meeting?"

"We met at the sakura park.. a-and we both have the saddest day in our life~hehe~"

He was crying ..

"Do you remember? How i Punch those bag snatchers? Wow..I got bruises on my left cheek~.."

"And you said that you wanted to repay me wen~You helped me with the bruises~That hamster plaster~ You're too adorable you know that right?"

"Hey..Im being honest here.. now wake up please..? ~"

"And i couldn't lie my feeling anymore.. I fell for you at the 1st sight... this is what people been talking huh? 'LOVE FIRST SIGHT'?~wen?"

"Then..remember when I saw you at the sakura park near the lake? You're about to kill yourself wen... I swear to god that dickhead guy is a total dick  for making your life a miserable..."

"Then i pulled you into my embrace.. Telling you its alright...And hey.. we spent hours talking about our concerns and problems on the bench we met on the 1st day~I was thinking alot..Is this actually fate? Or im the one who's crazy that i actually fell in love with a Girl called Son Seungwan?"