WenKook - Im so proud of you

'These 2 are really good at girl group dances'

'Ohh really?'

Wendy pov

I heard a familiar voice.. Well red velvet is having a day off for today.. And the members are doing their own work.. Im serving lunch right now... Seulgi came with her phone in her hand .. she's watching YouTube while giggling every moments...

"Thanks wen~" said her and took a bite of the chicken sandwich i made .. "your welcome~" then suddenly i heard our song, Russian Roulette played in her phone and seulgi started to laughed hard ..

"YAHH WEN! YOUR BOYFRIEND HERE IS DANCING TO OUR SONG! LOOK LOOK!" said seulgi excitedly showing me her phone.. Oh.. bts was on the mbc starshow 360 show.. and ohmy jungkook?

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAH OHMYGOD! HOW DID THEY? OHMY" I said laughing together with Seulgi.. "I know right!? Ahahahhahaha!" Laughed her back .. I sat beside seulgi and looked at her phone.. both of us laughed and watched the whole show while eating sandwiches...

Wendy pov end

After lunch, wendy cleaned up abit and went to her room to rest for a bit.. She took her phone and scroll through instagram.. alot of videos of Jungkook and Jhope dancing to Russian Roulette was there and wendy watched it repeatedly..

Suddenly she got a call..

'My Kookie🍪💞'

"Hello~?" Responded wendy "Jagiya~" called out jungkook .. "Kookiee~ How are you? Have you eaten your lunch?" Asked wendy "Yes.. I had eaten my lunch .. how bout you?" Asked him back.. "yeah i had my lunch already..." replied wendy "Can I come over and cuddle?" Asked jungkook cutely.. wendy giggled "Of course you can~"

"I mean like we did the heart poses for the goodbye stage and Namjoon and seokjin hyung almost poke my eyes with their heart poses combined.." rant jungkook while cuddling with wendy.. "Awhh really? Aigooo stop ranting~ Oh by the way.." said wendy taking her phone and showing jungkook the video..

"HAHAHAHAHHA ohh this dance cover! Its funnier than i thought.." said jungkook with a laugh together with wendy.. "How long did you take to learn the steps?" Asked her ... "Hmm about 2 weeks.. me and the rest watch all of your stage videos hehe.. did i do well?" Asked jungkook... "aigoo my kookie did well~ Im so proud of you~" praised wendy...

I suck writing the ending so it  ends like that :3

Btw sorry for not updating guyseuuu i know u missed wenkook so much and im like so THIRSTY FOR THEM GDI .. btw its bed time here and im sleepy~♡ have a nice day~