17

Wendy woke up as usual .... It was exactly 8 am.. It was a sunny day outside... She hopped into the bathroom and took a nice chilling bath...

After that she decided to wear her favourite lavender coloured sweater and some white denim shorts.. she also applied a little amount of makeup just to lighten her face up...

She went outside and grabbed a glass of water.. Checking the time on her phone...then switched it off.. a sighed escaped her lips...

"Where's jungkook by the way? Is he out for a jog or what?" Whispered her... She decided to go to Jungkook's room ... She slowly and gently knocked on the door... a groan was heard...

"Is he still asleep?" Thought her... the door was unlocked so she went in slowly not to make any sound....

"J-jungkook? Are you okay?" Asked her towards Jungkook who was groaning... he seemed like he was in pain... Slowly wendy peeked through the blanket that's covering jungkook's whole body...

"OH MY GOODNESS! YOU CAUGHT A FEVER!!" exclaimed her then she quickly got inside the bathroom and opened the mirror
(A/n:there's medicine in the mirror so yea)
She grabbed 2 pills of fever medicines and grabbed a mineral water from the kitchen ... quickly running towards the sick jeon jungkook....

"Dont eat this medicine first... You have to eat something...Wait here for a second..." said wendy running back towards the kitchen...

'A chicken soup wouldn't hurt right?

She started to cut few potatoes, carrots and cabbages ... wendy also cut small bits of chicken to be added into the soup later on.... it was easy...
She gets the chicken stock ready and boiled it... Putting all the veggies into the stock and closing the lid... 5 minutes or so,she sprinkled a bit salt and pepper for seasoning...

And finally its done! She poured the soup into a small bowl and brought it inside jungkook's room...

"Jungkook wake up..You have to eat this...then you gotta take those pills..."

Wendy set the soup on the nightstand and pulled jungkook up so that he was sitting.. His face was red and his nose was blocked too~

'Did i troubled him yesterday till he got sick like this?' Thought her feeling sorry...

"Say ahhhh~~~" Wendy fed him the soup... Jungkook mouthed a 'Thank You' since he also had a sore throat and he cant speak that much..

After he finished the bowl of soup, he ate the medicines up... Luckily he's feeling much better...

"T-thank you~wendy~*cough*"
"No problem..now rest and dont move alot okay? If you need anything just shout my name... i'll be here.."
"O-okay~thanks~"

To be continued~~~ ;3

(A/n: a short n cute update from me hewhewhew hope u like it~♡ ilebyouguys~~~ see u in the next chapter ~★)