5

Jungkook pov

I kept on thinking about 'her'
Well...not Yein... I kept on thinking about Wendy... i meant like,she's too precious.. its funny tho when she pasted a hamster shaped plaster on my cut.. i found it adorably cute... I smiled entering My house... Eomma greeted me warmly as usual...
Jungkook pov end

"Honey~feeling better?" Asked Mrs Jeon Caressing her son's cheeks... Jungkook gave her a smile and nodded his head... "ne eomma..Im feeling better...thanks to you and your advice... it helps a lot" Jungkook hugged her and she hugged him back...

"You looked different after you had a walk just now...did something happened?" Asked mrs jeon with a smirk on her face... "Erm yea..Something did happened..You realized the hamster plaster is it?" Asked him back to mrs jeon... she laughed "yes..that's why I'm asking you"

"I saved a girl's life? Her purse almost got snatched by 2 idiots...and Yea Jeon Jungkook came and save the day.. I gave them a great punch tho..But i got punched back here... and she helped me back by treating me" Explained jungkook showing the plaster on his left cheek ... "Wow..that's a great start! Whats her name?" Asked mrs jeon

"Wendy...Son Wendy...."

Only hearing her name makes my heart flutter... what am i feeling right now? And im sure that im smiling widely .. Maybe i was shy? Only god knows...but wendy.. she's different...

"What a beautiful name..I bet she's pretty too" "yes eomma..She is pretty.. very pretty" "ok calm down my kookie~ I cooked you lunch.. If you're hungry you can eat it.." "ok eomma.. Thank you so much" "your welcome sweetheart..."

I walked pass through eomma who was smiling at me and I went upstairs where my room is located...

'Wendy'

'Wendy'

Her voice..Kept on playing inside my mind! But Yein haven't left my heart yet...

Wendy's tears....

Feeling her body wrapped around mine...

I can tell that she was scared...

Scared of losing someone...

To be continued~~~

(A/n:annyeonghaseyo~~ sujin-ie came back! Hoho i know its a short and lame update but smh im too busy xD lately my uncle gave me 20 stack of red dictionaries and guess what ITS A GREAT DICTIONARY! OMG I FELL IN LOVE BRUH AND I ALRD READ 3 OF THEM HUHU~ plus more 20 stack of blue dictionaries... so I've been busy reading ok? Kkk i'll update when im free as usual so wait for me at the next chapter arraseo? Saranghaeyo~~)