Wenkook - Game

"Ergh"

"......"

"Ngh.."

"....."

"J-jung--"

"....."

"JUNGKOOK GIVE UP ALREADY ARGH~"

"NO"

"Ahaaa~~please! Please!"

'Blink'

"HAHAHAHAHHAHA YOU LOST! YES THE GOLDEN MAKNAE WON AGAIN!" exclaimed jungkook while dabbing alot of times.. Wendy throw her body backwards making it flop on the bed .. She blinks her eyes alot of times to adjust her sight and jungkook flopped beside her...

"See? Told you im good at games" said jungkook proudly.. "FINE! my Boyfriend IS GOOD AT GAMES!!" Shouted wendy and grumbled in frustration ... she lost the staring game and he won.. who wouldn't be frustrated?

"Besides...can i get my present?" Whispered jungkook seductively at her ears.. Wendy shivered.. "s-sure" chocked her out trying to avoid eye contact...

"JUNGKOOK!!!FUCK!!"

"Ergh Dont! Dont do as i say so!"

"I c-cant ngh~~"

"Fuck! Look what you've done! Its a disaster!" Grumbled jungkook getting up.. wendy lay flat on the floor filled with exhaustion...

"YAH HELP ME GET UP" shouted wendy.. jungkook sighed and came towards her.. Jungkook carried wendy bridal style and set her on the bed..

"Aish..You're really bad with games jagiya... Staring game,even body twister! Aish" lectured jungkook tucking wendy with the blanket.. well its already late...and both of them were sleepy...

"Im sorry..I couldn't be the best girlfriend that you wanted ..." pouted wendy ... Jungkook sighed but smiled at the end... He snuggle with her ...

"I know what game you're good at jagi" said jungkook... "what?" Asked wendy in confusion... "Put me to sleep..." replied jungkook and both of them giggled...

"Okay..I'll sing you to sleep.. how's that sound?" Asked wendy stroking his hair as he snuggles in the crook of her neck... "Okay~best girlfriend ever!"

~

"I love you jagi"

" i love you too,Kookie"

End~

(A/n: whoa ~idk it sounded so sexual xD kids dont read smuts its a nono okay? :3 btw hahaha this is like the shortest one shot that ive done b4 lolz and im having a break after my 1st day of exam T^T and i miss you guys so much so i decided to update^^ So~Vote and comment and i'll see u on the next oneshot! Love yah~♡)