WenKook - Its Okay, I'm here

"YAHHHH!!  LOOK OUT!!"

Klash!!!!

TOP NEWS : RED VELVET'S SEULGI AND YERI GOT MINOR INJURY IN RECENT CAR ACCIDENT ... Read More

Wendy pov

"W-what?" Irene stuttered once she answered her phone call... suddenly tears started to fall down.. Irene  hurriedly took her cardigan.. I stopped her "yah, where are you going? Why are you crying?" I asked her..

"S-seulgi... Y-yeri...They're i-in a c-car accident~~~" she ended up crying.. a sudden pang hit my chest.. my breathing became unstable and my eyesight gone blurry ... yes, im crying.. A-are they okay? Im not sure.. i need to make sure they're just fine~~~

Me,Irene and Joy hurriedly followed manager oppa to the Hospital that they got admitted... my phone rang alot of times but i dont care.. whats more important is seulgi and yeri...

*Time skip*

"We still need to check them.. it might take hours from now.. So I suggest the 3 of you to go home and rest.. Its best if you check on them next morning..." said the doctor.. My hands turn into fist.. I just calmed myself down...

After that, I heard loud running sounds , coming towards us.... I was sliding down tge wall... My knees got week ... it was like 2 am in the morning... A sudden warmth greeted me....

"K-kookie~? *sniff*"

"Jagi~~~~~ Im worried of you~~~~" cried jungkook hugging me closer...

Yes, Both of us are in a relationship.. For quite some time.. But i dont understand why he is crying right now..

"K-kookie? Why are you c-crying? Shhh there there..." I said hugging him and patting his hair... he dried his face and looked up into my eyes.. He got eyebags and he looked skinnier ... My boyfriend here needs to take it easy on his comeback...

"I th-thought you g-got into an a-accident~~ I was w-worried~~Y-you didnt p-pick up my calls~~~" said jungkook... I dried his leftover tears with my thumb and peck his forehead... "Im fine kookie~ Right now i'm worried of Seulgi and yeri~ What if they... Ughhh " I groaned and hid my face on his chest...

"Dont worry...they'll be fine jagiya~ dont be sad... its okay~ Im here for you~ the rest of the hyungs are here for red velvet~" He said comforting me with his words ... I felt relieved so i pulled him into another hug... "t-thanks~kookie~" i said in between my whispers... He pulled me closer...

The doctor came out that time, making all of us stand up.. oh not forget to mention, the whole bts members are also here especially taehyung who was with irene and hoseok who was with joy... Seokjin was worried of yeri (his girlfriend) while Jimin was worried of Seulgi (his girlfriend) ....

"Miracles do come true.. They are absolutely fine... Just some minor injuries...  I guess all of you could bring them home and let them rest till they are fully recovered...Miss Joohyun, would you mind following me to my office? " said the doctor.. Irene nodded and taehyung went to accompany her..maybe she needs to sign some contracts...

Jungkook held my hand and stroke it ... I smiled weakly at him before he land a peck on my temple... "see? Everything is fine.. they are fine..." whispered him... I nodded as all of us went inside..  Seokjin stayed beside yeri meanwhile Jimin Was blabbering about safety towards seulgi...

Wendy pov end

Namjoon,Yoongi,Hoseok and Joy were out to buy some food for everyone... while Jungkook brought wendy to the balcony for some fresh air... Jungkook of course gave her a back hug...

"Its been so long since we're like this...able to cuddle,able to spend time with each other ... I miss you jagi" breathe him out .. Wendy sighed.. "Yea..I miss you too.. I miss cuddling , those kisses and everything about you jeon jungkookie" said wendy , turning her body now facing jungkook...

"But.. You looked pale and skinnier now.. What did I tell you about taking care of your health? Didnt you take your meals properly? Huh?" Lectured wendy poking his cheeks every word she said ... He laughed and caught her fingers... He peck it...

"Im too busy preparing for our WINGS album jagi... Please look forward to it keke.. heol.. You also looked like a skeleton jagi.. We're just the same.. By the way I love your part in russian roulette~ seems like you are crazy because of me right?" He inched closer and closer till their faces were inches away...

"Y-yah.. I hate you..." mumbled wendy.. "awh.. I love you too" said jungkook.. and by that, he crashed their lips together and both of them shared a sweet loving kiss...

"Ehem ehem" a voice ruined their moment..

"Kookie enough smooching your girlfriend.. We need to go home now.. we have a tight schedule tomorrow~" cooed Namjoon.. Jungkook growled and looked at the flushing red faced wendy... "Ah~~ Im shy shy shy" exclaimed wendy hiding her face on his chest ... jungkook chuckled and tilted her chin, making her look at him...

"I love you son seungwan..."

"I love you too~Kookie"

And by then they share a last hug and a peck before separating to their ways...

A/n: this sucks smh who would ever read this?? T^T