6

Wendy doze off due to alot of crying and screaming..her body felt sore and tired...tired crying for the man who doesn't even care about herself...

She got up at 8 pm and stared at all of the mess that she made earlier that afternoon...she sighed... Wendy tried hard getting up from her bed... She went straight to the toilet to wash her face ....

She slowly opened the mirror revealing all of the medicines and toilet tools/hygiene tools....

A Blade Caught Her eye...

Not just a blade...

Indeed, a sharp one...

Her hands reach for the blade....

She stares at it in awe....

Makes her heart wonder...

What if she....?

'.......'

It doesn't hurt at all... Wendy didnt feel anything...she slowly felt that the pain and hurt slowly went away by cutting her wrist....

She smiled weakly to herself and add another cut...

".....hiks~......"

"How could you~...Hiks Do this to me~hiks~"

And another cut....

It was like eating a box of pizza by your own.... heaven is it?

'Drip..'

'Drip'

her blood slowly coming out from the cuts of her wrist....

She seemed satisfied....

She washed the blood...

Then get back to bed...

Sobbing.....

Again.....

(A/n:yea ik lame update...but the nextchapter,will be the real meeting and so on so~~yea..Dont worry guys Wendy wont die ok? XD chill and calm down jeez ... I was worried tho whether i should put a 'Parental Guidance' warning or so cuz there are alot of below 18 readers~so im kindda worried! Kids dont try this at home! Kkkkk alright see u on the next chapter lovelies~♡ ilysm)