7

"Ugh...What the heck?" Groaned wendy.. her alarm went off..
"Ergh~Its already 8 in the morning? Oh you have to be kidding me" mumbled her ruffling her hair...

Can you imagine? Her room was a mess..Plus her living room and so on... she is the type to Not care about it and plays dumb...

Wendy got up and went straight to her bathroom to clean up... After cleaning up,She felt fresh..but her scars were still noticeable... she was about to go for a walk at the sakura park yesterday...

She decided to wear a sweater with leggings...Plus her sandals... She was a natural beauty so no makeup needed~She took a deep breath of the autumn breeze before she started to walk...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Once she was at the sakura park,Children's laughter filled the place... well mostly happy peoples are there... Wendy sighed and Started to stroll down..

A family having a picnic together, a couple sharing their ice cream...
Gosh it was too hard for Wendy...

She sat down on the bench that she once shared with jungkook, yesterday... Hugging her knees together.... and just inhale and exhale the autumn breeze...trying to calm herself down....

"I cant do this anymore~~~"

"Hiks~I can't do this....hiks"
Wendy cried and sobbed on the bench... Her body was trembling ....
(Actually she haven't eat anything since yesterday's case so she's a bit weak...)

At the same time,Jungkook was running out from his house.. The reason is,his instincts told him that Wendy is at the sakura park... He had a weird feeling about Wendy but he just couldn't get it together...His mind was thinking about Wendy... and only her...He's running as fast as he can...

~

Wendy stood up and went near to the lake... It was pretty deep... you could even drown in there...

"Nobody loves me...hiks"

"Nobody cares for me~~hiks"

"Its best if i leave this world and join eomma and appa~~hiks"

"1....."

"2......."

"3...."

But then she got pulled away and the last thing she knew was Jungkook hugged her tightly.... as if he don't want her to go.... more tears fell on her chubby cheeks....

"PABO! WHAT THE HECK YOU THINK YOUR DOING WENDY?!!" yelled Jungkook with a hint of tiredness in his voice...

"Hiks~~Let me go!! Please~~~I don't want to live anymore! Let me DIE!! LET ME GOO!!Hiks~~" yelled wendy back hitting Jungkook's chest....

"THINK PROPERLY WENDY!! JUST BECAUSE OF THAT DICK HEAD YOU WANTED TO KILL YOURSELF?! THERE ARE A LOT MORE BOYS WHO CAN MAKE U HAPPY!!" Yelled him back shaking her shoulders....

'He's right...'

'Im too stupid to realize it....'

"Im sorry~~hiks~~" whispered wendy head hung low...She covered her face with both of her hands .... Jungkook was a bit shocked... is he too tough on her?... instead of doing nothing, jungkook brought wendy into his embrace hugging her tightly.....