14

"I-its mark"

Jungkook POV
I saw all the fear in her eyes.. at the first 3 hours she was smiling,laughing,giggling all the time... but now? She's shivering , scared... I swear I'm going to beat that dick head up ..
Jungkook pov end

He turned towards where wendy pointed at... Well That Jerk called Mark was making out with a blonde haired girl on the bench... Ew that is just GROSS for a date at the amusement park

Jungkook hugged Wendy's shoulders and walked infront of mark... The smooch session ended when he saw Wendy who was walking with Jungkook side by side...

"Wendy!" Shouted mark...

Wendy turned her head looking straight at mark ...

But ....Her head got cupped by someone.....

And the last thing she knew was Her lips and Jungkook lips meet.....
She widen her eyes because of disbelief But soon,She gave in
And kissed him back.....

It was not a extreme smooching session...But it was a cute hidden kiss session.....Both of them blushed and walked away....Leaving mark filled with anger....

.
To be continued~~

(A/n:Wahahahahahah sorry guys~! This is the shortest update that I've done in my whole life kekekekekek yanoe i like teasing my sugar readers xD like sooooo much! XD anyways sorry.. i should update this part tomorrow but then my hands couldn't stay still xD sorry again guys for the teasing~ I should go to sleep~~ bubyeee see u on the next chapter~ jaljayoo~ saranghaee♡)