4

Wendy got home safely...
She throws her purse on the floor and went straight to her bedroom...

Wendy plopped onto her bed and tears started to fall... She cant take it the moment Mark was fucking another girl infront of her eyes... She got up and stared her own reflection in the mirror....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Aish i forgot to ask jungkook's phone number..." mumbled her walking to her closet... She saw few teddy bears that Mark gave her during their 1st week,2nd week and 3rd week of being a couple... She take all of it and put in on the floor ... all their pictures, clothes and basically stuffs that mark gave was thrown on the floor harshly by wendy...

"I FUCKING HATE YOU MARK!! I HATE YOU!!!" screamed wendy ripping off their pictures together and throwing it into the bin... All of her Tears,Pain, screams were all combined together...

Those sinful teddy bears were ripped their heads,hands and even tummies... It was literally all over the place...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wendy finds for her appa's cigarettes lighter and lit up a piece of her picture and mark together...she then drop the picture into the bin with all of the rest of the ripped pictures... it was on fire..

(Inserts Fire-BTS HAHAHHA ok sorry lmao)

Knock Knock Knock

Wendy got up from her sitting position and gets the door... once she opened it,....

Mark was standing infront of her...

"Wen I can-WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?" Wendy cut his words... "Please baby Its not like what you think! I promise you she's just a friend of mine!" Exclaimed mark ... Wendy laughed.. "Friend? Only a 'friend'? Pft BULLSHIT! YOU AND YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT ATTITUDE MARK!!" Yelled Wendy pointing a finger towards him

"Wendy trust me! We can fix this! She's nothing to me i swear! I love you and only you!" Continued him begging...

"Trust? Its all faded mark... How could you do this to me? .. I love you with all my heart.. You Break it Mark...Now please i beg you.."

"Nonono wen Baby Please- leave me alone... break up with me please~ i dont want to be anything that means everything to you ~please go away!" Wendy pulled out the ring that mark once gave her and throw it away...

She slammed the door loud.....

"I'll get you wendy..You're going to be only mine... i swear..."

'Only mine'

(A/n:its a short update but yeah... godamnit i felt sorry for wendy tho.. Hmmm see you on the next chapter~♡)