WenKook - Our lazy days together

"Kookie~"

"Jungkook-ah~"

"Jungkook oppa wake up~"

Jungkook opened his eyes as he glance towards the sweet voice that called him...

"*yawns* what do you want baby?"

"Im bored~wakeup sleepyhead~!"
"Wendy-ah im tired..I just got back from Europe.."

Wendy felt a bit guilty so she decided to join him on the bed... stroking his hair gently...

"You dont want lunch? I can cook for you...you want pasta? Fried rice? Fried chicken? Sweet and spicy rice cake? Just name it.." said wendy in one go...

Jungkook pulled her closer and hugged her as if she was a bear .. "I want to cuddle with you" mumbled him sleepily pecking her cheeks.. wendy blushed and hugged him back..

"But you haven't eat since you got back..and its not good..You didn't even took a shower jeez" lectured her pinching his nose and cheeks...jungkook gave a chuckle then peek to see her face..

"So pretty" whispered him then closing his eyes again....Wendy frowned then cupped his cheeks... gliding her finger through his face features...

The eyes that looks at her lovingly..

The nose that snuggles at the crook of her neck....

And lastly the lips that kisses her ever so passionately...

"Jungkook~"

"Hmm?"

"I love you..."

"I love you too"

Then she leaned in & kissed him sweetly ..snuggling him closer ...

"Lets just cuddle in bed....you needed rest too"

"Thats my baby girl..."

And thats how they spend their lazy days together ....

Sorry its so lame... forgive me T—T anyways hope u like it hewhew~♡