18

"Wen~ugh~Wen~~" called Jungkook out.. He felt better but he's lonely...
Wendy had been taking good  care of him...he heard footsteps coming closer towards his room...

"Y-yes? Do you need anything?" Asked wendy... "Um i-i...." "you??" "Could you um..."

"Accompany me?"

"W-what?"

"Accompany me wendy... I-im Lonely..."

His confession made wendy blush and let out a small giggle... "if you say so..Let me grab something okay?" Wendy left the room to find her iron man plushie and olaf plushie ... She also brought her mint blue blanket and some snacks and beverages....

Its going to be 8 pm soon so why not do a movie night? Wendy selected Disney Princesses stories .. such as Beauty and The Beast ... that old classic fairytale doesn't get old ..

...
.....
......
Jungkook was glancing towards her every 5 minute to be exact and she was controlling her eyes... He pulled her so that her head was leaning on his right shoulder ...

"You're so warm~*yawns*I Like Warm*yawns* hugs"
Mumbled wendy..and the last thing jungkook knew was she fell asleep on his shoulder.... He poked her cheeks and switched off the Movie....

"Goodnight princess~"
Whispered him and gave a light peck on her forehead... Dozing off to sleep as well....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning,wendy was awake quite early just to check on jungkook's fever... She held his forehead to check his body temperature...

"His temperature is normal now.. thank god..."thought herself..

Looking at his face this close made her heart beats go crazy...! And the fact that he hugged her waist too made her blushed! She smiled a shy smile then Nuzzled at the crook of his neck inhaling his scent... Gosh..His scent was her favourite ... without knowing Jungkook pulled her closer...

(A/n:Im a dead potato this is so kyeot istg! OMGAHAHHH)

that afternoon,they cleaned themselves up and went out to have brunch... They ate pasta to be exact.. 

"Hey..wanna meet my friends now? Our place is nearby from here.." asked jungkook.. "are you sure i can come? Wouldn't i be a troublesome?" Replied wendy stuffing spaghetti in her mouth... Jungkook chuckled "no you silly..They are like my hyungs..sometimes they're kind and sometimes they're like devils" stated jungkook giving her a smile .. wendy chuckled "thats what friends do right?" Said wendy then jungkook nodded his head...

After having brunch,Jungkook held Wendy's hand and stroll down the busy street... well,it is nearby (said jungkook) so in 3 minutes or so they'll reach their destination...

But something unexpectedly happened...

When wendy and jungkook were walking side by side,Jungkook got pulled away and the last thing he knew was he had got beaten up by some stranger in a black hoodie and black face mask! Wendy screamed for help... Jungkook was apparently weak due to his fever.. his lips were bleeding bad till...

"YAH! LET HIM GO!" shouted someone from the opposite side of the road running towards the chaos...
There's 6 guys with various of hair colours.. 3 of them went to catch the stranger who beat jungkook while the other 3 helped wendy to carry him ....

but unfortunately,the stranger ran away...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They reached in a big apartment... well its more like their apartment since it has alot of rooms...
"Aigoo jungkook-ah..Look at you ..." said one of the guys with red hair...

Wendy thought to herself 'do they know each other?'

Wendy cried and hugged Jungkook after she cleaned up his wounds...

"So she's the girl that you told us before right?" Said the blonde guy...

"Yes hyung~*cough*"

"Well..hello there..We are Jungkook's friends...Nice meeting you Wendy" said the blue/mint hair and the rest nodded...

"Ah~nice meeting you guys too" replied wendy with a bow... they introduce themselves from 'Kim Seokjin' to 'Kim Taehyung'

"So Are you guys A couple?"

To be continued~~~
(A/n:a short updateuu wehee Omg who do u guys think that beated jungkook? Tententen see u on the next chapter lovelies~♡ thanks for everything~bye for now~~~)