19

(A/n:Hey there guys~need a moment for a while keke..Um as you can see I Put a Video instead of a picture.. well, i made that video and posted it on youtube just for my dear 'wenkook' fans.. it'll be great if you guys could check it out~^^ i'll put the link too just in case you cant find it ..
https://youtu.be/Etw4rQur4Qg
Okay thats all tysm~~♡)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"What?" Wendy was shocked by Taehyung's question... Everyone started to cough awkwardly... Seokjin whispered something to him that it can be heard clearly 'Are You Nuts?'

"ANIYO! Im just making sure! Our maknae had got another girl after Yein.. could you believe that?" Exclaimed taehyung in a dramatically way... Jimin laughed and hit his head lightly... Jungkook lean in towards wendy's ear and whispered,

'Now you know..they're weird right? So bear with it'

Wendy gulped and nodded slowly

"Awwwwww look at both of them lovebirds~~whispering to each other~~" squealed Namjoon and Hoseok at the same time... the rest chuckled... Jungkook intertwined with wendy's hand and slowly stroke her fingers...just to calm her..

"So..Jungkook is okay now..Shall we go and hang out at the skate park?" Suggest Yoongi and again Taehyung cheered ... "YASS! I CAN PLAY SKATEBOARD!!" he quickly ran towards his room and grabbed his skateboard...

A moment later they walked to the Skate park... Jungkook's hands never left wendy's... Her cheeks flushed red knowing that their hands are always sticking with each other....

At the skate park,Taehyung mostly showed his skating skills.. and The members are impressed somehow.. like,how did he manage to do that and so on...

"How long had you known each other?" Asked wendy being the curious girl she is... "More than 3 years" answered Namjoon "Ouh I see..."

"How bout you and Jungkook~?" Asked Hoseok with a big grin on his face..he was obviously teasing Wendy and Jungkook... "er..We had known each other for like.. um today is our 6th day..." replied wendy glancing towards jungkook who was beside her...

"Almost a week tho..."

"Yup"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After they had fun for like 4 hours at the skate park,they decided to quench their thirst at a nearby cafe.. and also they're starving too...

They had a long day chatting and get to know each other more... it was fun.. Wendy felt happy..its been forever since the last time she talked with her friends... and today,she got new 6 friends~

Jungkook and wendy both excused themselves and went back home... its already late ... and its going to be 7pm soon.. they're just walking , admiring the beautiful pink purple-ish sky.. slowly turning into a darker colour moments later...

"Your friends are awesome..." stated her

"But weird" continued jungkook then chuckling after...

"Yea..Weird..Just Like you~!" Exclaimed wendy giggling

"Yahh~im not weird~~"

"Yea you are~those iron man collection proves it all~ :p"

"Yahh wendy~~~you are so getting it from me~~~~~just wait and see~~~"

Jungkook chased her and he managed to carry her on his shoulders... apparently she had height phobias..
And she literally screamed ..

"YAH!OKOK YOU'RE NOT WEIRD NOW PUT ME DOWN KOOKIE-AH~~"

'that nickname....'

'Yein gave me that nickname...'

Jungkook stopped at his tracks... putting her down and he became quiet... Wendy knew something was wrong so she grabbed his wrist making him facing her..

"Hey~whats wrong?" Asked her cupping his cheeks.. He looked at his foot and let out a sigh... "Kookie... is the nickname that Yein gave me" said him on the edge of crying... He said that he can forget her and move on but those sweet memories between them both are just unforgettable :')

Drops of tears wet his cheeks... Wendy looked at him deep in the eyes and connect their foreheads together...

"Please~stop crying~~" whispered her wiping his tears with her thumb... jungkook took her into his embrace and hugged her tightly crying on her shoulder... "Im so-sorry wen..." "You dont have to okay?" Now,its wendy's turn to intertwined her hands with his and lead the way back home...

When they reached home,Wendy treated him just like how a girlfriend treated her boyfriend... She allows him to sleep on her lap ... she strokes his hair lovingly... 

'I think...I already fell in love... with a man called Jeon Jungkook.... do you feel the same?'

To be continued~
(A/n:heyy thereeee~~~ istg theyre so cute im dying shshahhs lol btw here's the chapter i luvh u guys~ thanks for reading voting and commenting~ see u on the next chapter~♡)