Wenkook - Anniversary

Wendy pov
I remembered exactly today was our anniversary...3 years anniversary...
I hope he doesn't forget about our special day...
Wendy pov end

Wendy got up in the morning all excited .. once she clean herself up,she checked her phone...Hoping to receive such sweet anniversary wish from Jungkook..But There's none except for her calender popping up showing as 'WenWen and Kookie's 3rd Anniversary' .. Wendy frowned..

"He's busy I perhaps..." mumbled her..
Then she decided to call him..

"Hello my wen baby~youre up so early" said him through the phone.. wendy sighed and faked a happy tone of hers..

"Hi..Yea..I woke up 'accidentally' haha.. kookie?"

"Hm?"

"Do you remember what day is today?" Asked her biting her lips

"Um why are you asking babe? Your calendar got some problem is it?" Ask him and wendy's heart scattered...

She tried not to cry or make any whimpering sounds...

"Ouh..Y-yea..My calendar hanged and yea I cant check what d-day is today" said wendy trying her best not to stutter that much...

"Ah i see..Then,I'll go first okay? I'll be back at 1pm babe..I love you"

"O-okay...I-I love you too"

Jungkook pov
Of course i remember what day is today..I knew it..She's gonna cry...Im sorry babe..I didn't mean to Make you cry..  Its just Im preparing something for 'us' ;) at the moment
Jungkook pov end

Wendy buried her face into th3 bed sheets and cried hard till her eyes were sore and puffy...

"He doesn't re-remember~hiks~He doesn't L-love me~hiks.." cried her

Till she fell asleep on her bed and it was 1pm..Jungkook got home exactly at 1pm and kicked his shoes in the house ...

Slowly tip toes to their shared bedroom..He founds wendy sleeping with red nose and cheeks.. they're puffy and he knew that she cried...

Jungkook kept the 'present' in her wardrobe then slowly making his way out from their house and entered his car...

Calling wendy afterwards...

"Ehm? He-hello?" Asked wendy sleepily
"Babe..Wake up..And open your wardrobe..." said jungkook then ended the call..

Wendy slowly got up and rubbed her sleepy puffy eyes..opening her wardrobe...

She was amazed ...

"Oh my god~This is so..Pretty~" exclaimed her taking out his 'present'

It was a cute short white dress... together with a white clutch and white sandals...but the focus point was the white dress

but the focus point was the white dress