9

"WENDY!!!!!!!"

Jungkook POV
As soon as i closed the door,Wendy collapsed in my arms... I panicked then shouted her name over and over again hoping that she would wake up.. but there's no use.. I carried her bridal style to i think it was her bedroom.. god damn it ! its so goddamn messy ... fire ashes..And ripped teddy bears? I don't know.. it was seriously trashed...
Jungkook pov end

"Wen..Wake up..Wendy...Wake up please~" said jungkook shaking her body lightly...

She is still not waking up... Her face was pale..and her body temperature rising... Jungkook got his phone and dialed a number...

"Doctor Jin...I need your help"

~

"How is she doc?" Asked jungkook after Dr.Jin checked wendy's condition..

"She is fine..i gave her antibiotics and fever medicines through injection... she didn't ate for like 2 days estimate and that caused unconsciousness, dizziness,fever,weak body and so on.. so as 'her boyfriend' , You should take care of her till she recovers... And yea give her healthy foods.."
Explained Dr.Jin handing jungkook packets of medicines...

"Ah yes..Sure..I will..Thank you so much Dr.Jin...I owe u alot" thanked jungkook

"Its my job anyways...So i'll get going ok? Take good care of her jungkook" said him "yea..Alright..." replied jungkook and he closed the door...

He sighed

"She haven't ate for 2 days...and she caught a fever... gosh wendy you made me worried..."

Whispered him entering wendy's bedroom...wendy was sleeping soundly with her olaf doll ... maybe because of the fever medicines effect... Jungkook unknowingly smiled... his heart beats fast...

"She is so cute..." praised jungkook...

1 Hour later...

Jungkook cant keep still looking at wendy... He stood up and started to clean up the mess... EVERYTHING goes to the bin... it was all trash... he also helped wendy by sweeping the living room,clean up the kitchen and so on...

He also made wendy some chicken porridge

(A/n:im sorry guys..istg he's so husband material ♡—♡ )

He kept the porridge on top of the stove on low heat...making sure that the porridge is still warm for wendy to dig in later when she wakes up...

But she didn't...
Jungkook sighed and turned off the stove...then,checking her in her bedroom as usual... Smiling like an idiot... He decided to lay beside wendy and just stare at her beautiful face...

His hands ran through her small fringe... then her small forehead... her eyes... her button nose... He chuckled...  then continued to stroke her cold chubby cheeks... then lastly her lips... The lips that Jungkook was craving ever since the day they met... gosh..trying to control everything,He went to sleep next to wendy....

The next morning~~
Wendy POV
I woke up as usual...It was bright outside... birds are chirping... But i felt different... my room is very neat... i dont really remember when was the last time i clean it up..? Hmm anyways.. OHMYGOD!Where is Jungkook?! I don't remember anything after mark left my house yesterday...
Wendy pov end

She turned to her left and found out jungkook hugging her olaf doll sleeping soundly... looking at his face, he surely was tired...and he got eye bags too... Wendy's cheeks heated up knowing that both of them shared the same bed...

Jungkook moved a bit and she started to panic...

"Ergh~Wen? Wen! You're awake! Oh my goodness! Wait here i'll get you some food you have to eat your medicines too! I made you-Jungkook....shh..Relax..." wendy stopped him by holding his shoulders.. 

"im fine...Seriously~chill ok *cough* " said wendy "wen.. You need to recover soon.. im doing all this because i want you too recover ...dont move a single bone ok?" Said jungkook hopping out from the bed and head towards the kitchen reheating the porridge...

Wendy blushed uncontrollably and lean on the head of the bed... picking her phone up ... and switching it on..

'40 messages from Mark'
'20 miss calls from Mark'

"Ugh"

To be continued~~

(A/n:annyeong guys~~gosh im so tired these past 2 days! Its hard being casted for an ad but anyways.. i tried hard updating cuz i cant even move a single bone! I felt like there were rocks on my shoulders! Btw,here's an update~♡ so sorry for delaying this that~ ilysm thanks for reading,commenting,voting and so on♡ ily guys~~)