Wenkook-valentines

Wendy pov
Jeez im sure bored right now.. what should I do? Hmm wendy think.. think think... Hmmmm aha! Baking sounds fun! B-but... I got no jams if i bake almost everytime :( and besides...tomorrow is valentines right? I Should make something for Jungkook... Ohmygod what did i just said? Yep he's my crush
Wendy pov end

She took her cardigan and wear it.. It was breezy outside.. Btw,she's heading to her mother's bakery.. The whole family really loves baking so dont ask why..

"Mother~your cute daughter is here~" Exclaimed wendy sitting on the counter .. "Hello dear..Want to try my signature red velvet cupcake? Im going to sell these tomorrow for Valentines..." Said Her mother... Wendy nodded and tried her cupcake..

"Hmmm~Mother its Delicious like Wow!" Compliment wendy and her mother blushed "aww thanks..Now what brings you here? dont you have any homeworks?" Asked Mrs Son.. wendy sighed...

"Mother..I want to give jungkook something for Valentines.." Confessed wendy ... its bothering her soo much .. Mrs Son chuckled.. "My baby is growing up~I'll help you out dont worry okay? You could bake him a cake .. Go search in the drawer for the recipes..." said mrs son and wendy went to the drawer to search some cake recipes...

'Since he loves chocolate,why not make him  chocolate muffins with a hint of valentine toppings?' Thought herself smiling..

"I'll bake chocolate muffins mother.."
Said wendy finally knowing what to bake for jungkook.."Good then..Tomorrow Afternoon,I'll call him and ask him to come over okay? Then you'll serve your 'oh-so-called-valentines-muffin' to him"

"Ouh mother you're the best! I love love love love love love love youuuuu" wendy hugged her mother and kissed her cheeks alot of times

"Son seungwan you better stop before i stuff this cookie dough in your mouth" Warned her and wendy giggled... "Alright alright.. I'll get going okay? I'll come early tomorrow~ byebyee~" "ok then..bye bye"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Wendy!!"
"OH MAYN HOLY SHIT YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OFF ME YOU JEON JUNGKOOKIE"

They stare into each other's eyes...

'Okay..Awkward~'

"Sorry hehe Come on and sit here!" Wendy pulled him so that he was seated next to her on the bench...
"Alright! Slow down jeez!" Chuckled him ...

"Hey Jungkook.."
"Yea?"
"A-are you going um..any-anywhere tomorrow?" Stuttered her
"Hah..Im not sure..Ouh I just remembered..Tomorrow is valentines right?"
"R-really? Valentines? You gotta be kidding me!"
"Wen..Youre hiding something from me"
"Am not :p"
"You are! :p"
"Jeez shut up"
"Awh you're blushing..i know im cute...You like me right!"
"For gods sake NOT IN A MILLION LIFE! Psh.. n-no.. I dont l-like you eww"
"HAHAHAHAHAHA youre so cute wenwen~"
"Stop calling me wenwen~Okay? I hate that nickname"
"Its not fair! You call me kookie but why cant i call you wenwen?" He pouted omfg he looks so cutE

"Stop pouting for gods sake jungkook" "why~~? Hmm? Tell me? Whyy~~" he was getting closer and closer and guess what? Their faces were inches away from each other ..