11

Once they arrived back at wendy's house,Wendy unlocked the guest room...well its abit dusty since the room haven't been used by anyone..
She sighed.. more cleaning to go~

Wendy changed the bedsheets pillow sheets and sweep the floor... spraying some fragrance so that the room wont stink and so on...

"Jungkook...Im done cleaning.. You can unpack now..!" Shouted wendy across the hall.. "yes! Wait for a minute!" Replied him... Well he was doing something sneaky...

He sneaked into wendy's room and took away her Olaf doll xD trying to have some fun with wendy..

"Yah jeon jungkook what ar-Hey.. This olaf doll is yours right?" Jungkook held her olaf doll high enough so that wendy couldn't even reach it..

"Hey~~its mine~~give it back!" Wendy tried jumping but its no use.. she ran back to jungkook's room and took his iron man doll...  she also took along her rubber gloves and wear it...

"I am Iron Man~~~~tantantanannnn~~ woosh~~!!" Wendy act like she was flying with the iron man and jungkook laughed so hard... He then took a marshmallow that's in the kitchen drawer and bite it ... its now stuck on his upper teeth~~

"In~~~Summerrr~~~~~~~Hey im olaf i like warm hugs~~"

Both wendy and jungkook played along till they ended sleeping on the couch together with their heads linked together... snoring lightly too plus hugging their dolls... wendy with iron man and jungkook with olaf....

The NEXT morning.....

"ZzzzZzzzzz" sounds of snoring caught Jungkook's attention... He woke up rubbing his eyes and turned to his right... Well.. He was shocked....

Wendy was resting her head on his right shoulder while hugging iron man in her arms...

But more shocking is.....

She was hugging him tightly... very tightly.....

She's just too adorable..maybe she is more special than Yein?

Whispered his heart... He moved some strands of her hair and tucked it behind her ear...

"Wendy~~wake up~~" whispered jungkook... her eyebrows were moving and she wiggled abit...
"Just 5 more minutes~~jebal~~" mumbled her and jungkook chuckled quietly... "Hey Wendy~Wake up~~ Its already 8 in the morning~" whispered him again... 

"Arkh~~Mark~~I dont wanna get up~~ please~~Just get away from me~! Go Away!!" Wendy started shouting and crying.... soon she woke up and ended crying ... Jungkook immediately took her into his embrace... calming her down....

"Shhh its ok...Im here...Im gonna protect you..." whispered jungkook calmly... wendy sniffed and hugged him back... "i-i~had a b-bad dream~~ hiks~eotteokhae~~" stuttered wendy ...

And jungkook just calm her down... Well they ordered McDonald's through call for breakfast.. and they waited for their food to come...

~

"Jungkook...Im scared..." confessed wendy "of what?" Asked him "im scared...." she sighed "im scared that mark will do bad stuffs...to me.. to you... to both of us..." said her munching on her pancake.. well she had something on the corner of her lips...jam

"Wen..trust me ok? Its just a nightmare..." replied him calmly.. then slowly his fingers brushed on the corner of her lips... Well,his actions made her go red for gods sake...

"You eat like a 5 year old kid..." chuckled jungkook taking a sip of his coffee... he knew that wendy was embarrassed about it...

"I-i think i-im d-done eating..um i-im gonna t-take a shower..Yes.. a c-cold shower" stuttered wendy... she almost stumbled from her chair too...

Jungkook just stare at her till she entered her room...
"Cute" thought him

~
"Wendy wendy wendy nononono u can't nonono its not the time yet! You just know him for like 4 days... please get a grip!" Mumbled her sitting in the bathtub...

"Chill~~calm down wendy you can do this~" whispered wendy to herself

But then memories about her and mark started to play and she cant help but to cry... she regretted everything... she regretted loving him and trusting him

After cleaning herself up,She plopped herself on her bed and cuddle with iron man... Crying silently...

Knock knock knock

"Wen? Can i come in?" Jungkook's voice was calm... "yea..Sure.." wendy covered her face with the bed sheets ... covering her crying face...

Jungkook sat infront of wendy on the bed sighing "wen....i know you're in there..." said him
"Dont hide yourself... Get out from there" said jungkook ...

"I dont wanna show my face... Im really ugly right now Jungkook..."
Mumbled her but it was clear to jungkook... he smirked... and a lightbulb appeared...

"Lets go out together wendy..."

"Is he? Asking me out for a date?" Whispered her heart
She wants to be a bit hard on him...

"No" answered her coldly...

She heard jungkook sighed and also lay down on the bed... she peeked out from the bed sheets.... Their faces  inches away....

"Aren't you tired?" Asked jungkook... "Aren't you tired of crying every single time about that dick head guy?" Continued him...

Wendy kept her silence...

"Im tired...Tired of everything jungkook.... Im not strong enough...not strong enough to face all of this shits" tears falling down from her puffy eyes...

Jungkook got up and pulled wendy so that she was sitting...

"Get ready....I promise i will make you happy the next 1 hour"
Said jungkook with a reassuring smile...

Wendy too smiled back at him

To be continued~~
(A/n:where r my wenkook shippers out there~~???? Kekekeke hey there! Ouh ouhouh~~ where r they heading next? And is wendy gonna be happy? See u guys on the next chapter~~ ily guys so much~~♡♡♡ sugar readers jjang~!)