WenKook - Duet

Wendy pov

I was at the dorm together with the girls...We dont have any schedules today and im really really really thankful! I decided to scroll on instagram... Our fans are so sweet ~♡
But then i got curious.. so i go to discover then typed #WenKook .. I had a huge crush on him eventho He's like younger than me.. Ive been fangirling over him since my trainee days..

Okay lets get back to the #WenKook hashtag.. I screenshot some pictures kekekeke..

 I screenshot some pictures kekekeke

I didn't know alot of people shipped us two

I didn't know alot of people shipped us two.. and we're the GOLDEN COUPLE .. Because We're good at anything (i didn't say that.. our fans did :3)

All of these edits made me grin like an idiot ... argh~Im falling for him even more~i even saved his selfies ..I scroll down more and I found this picture of him...

I scroll down more and I found this picture of him

He likes..O-Olaf too? Um I think my cheeks are red now and its suddenly so hot in here gawsh!! Wendy calm down for gods sake .. everyone likes olaf right??

Wendy pov end

"Unnie! I called you for 3 times already!" Whined Yeri scooting closer to her..wendy locks her phone and sets it aside.. Yeri gave her a mysterious look..

"Ah~You've been smiling like an idiot at your phone and you looked like you're hiding something from me~hm? You have a boyfriend right?!" Exclaimed yeri .. Wendy's face heated up.. "No I d-dont have a boyfriend!" Replied her with red cheeks..

"Prove?" Asked yeri in a teasing tone.. Wendy sighed..she cant keep anything from the maknae.. "Alright alright! I was searching for pictures!" Admitted her unlocking her phone and showing Yeri..

"OUHHH BANGT-SHUT UP!" Wendy covers Yeri's mouth to prevent her from shouting her crush's group and her crush's name .. Yeri giggled and look the picture..

"Ouhh Jungkook sunbae? You like him unnie?" Asked her.. Wendy shyly nod "I'll Tell the others! IRENE UNNIE! I SEULGI UNNIE JOY UNNIE!! WENDY UNNIE LIKES BANGTANSONYEONDAN'S JUNGKOOK!!" Yeri ran away from wendy and shouted..  Wendy cursed in her mind "YAH KIM YERIM!! I HATE YOUUUU~~"

Jungkook pov

Im stalking Red Velvet's instagram .. Its not like I'm a sasaeng fan .. But i really have this crush on Wendy noona.. I know~~Im younger than her~~ but she's just too adorable! She's totally my ideal type...I always eye her when nobody is watching.. Like during her debut days...

How can you not resist this adorable hamster?? Noona~stop stealing my heart away~~

Jungkook pov end

I suddenly got a call from Bang ShiHyuk (did i spell his name right? Idk mayn just read it with the flow lmao sorreh) I picked it up..

"Hi jungkook..are you busy?"
"Ouh hi there Bang Hyung ... No..Im free now..is there any problem?"
"I want you to come to my office this instance...We'll talk"
"O-okay~Im on my way...

Jungkook got nervous..he kept on thinking,did he do any wrong? Or whatsoever?

So he quickly grab his coat and his stuffs heading to the office.. Once he entered there... He was seated opposite of Bang ShiHyuk... "Is there any problem?" Asked jungkook nervously.. He chuckled.. "nothing Jungkook-ah~Im here to tell you that you're going to work with an idol from SME " explained him.. Jungkook got even nervous...

"Who's the idol?" Asked him again.. then a knock was heard on the door.. The person got in and....

"Oh! Hi~Im Wendy from Red Velvet.. hi~Sunbaenim~"

It was wendy.. she took a seat next to jungkook and both of them were facing bang shihyuk.. "What work must I do with Wendy noona?" Asked jungkook and wendy got shy shy shy (lmao i have to sorry xD)

"Hahahahaha~you know SMStation? For the next idol is going to be You and Wendy-shi" said him giving wenkook the lyrics for their next song.. that means they're going to have a duet together...

"Just sort things out and go through the lyrics.. we'll meet again tomorrow.. now both of you,dismissed" said BangShiHyuk then Both Wendy and jungkook got out from the office and heading to the practice room...

It was awkward at 1st but once they harmonize their voices,Its just a piece of ice cream cake.. (wait wut?) They were practicing hard the whole week and finally they finished their recording session...

"Well done Jungkook ,Wendy! Your voices harmonized well!" Praised BangShiHyuk...They got out with light shoulders..

"So,Wendy noona...Lets hang out together" asked jungkook towards wendy who was about to take a sip from her milk tea ... " You meant like a date?" Replied her "Y-yea.." answered him...

Then suddenly jungkook felt a pair of lips on his right cheek and its actually wendy giving him a peck on the cheeks...

"I like you too...Tomorrow at 8 pm dont be late okay~Text me kookie~~~" Said wendy walking away.. jungkook got red and held his burning cheeks.."NOONA~~NO FAIR!! I HAVE TO KISS YOU FIRST!!" Whined jungkook catching up to her...

And they went for a sweet date the next day...

And i have to go now byeeee seoltang~♡