12

'He's willing to protect me by staying with me'

Thought wendy while applying her lip tint.. well she was zoning out....

"Hey..its not good for A pretty girl like you to zone out.."

Jungkook's voice startled her.. she flinched a bit  and blushed

"You scared me Jungkook" whispered wendy and he chuckled...

"Done?" Asked him and she nodded..

"I need to change my bag..." said wendy standing up to take her other bag...

"No need to"
"But.."
"You're already pretty so lets go"

Jungkook pulled her hands and walked with their hands linked together ... They locked the doors and walked through the road... since the mysterious place is nearby,they decided to walk....

"Jungkook..Where are we going ?" Asked wendy "you'll know when we get there" replied him with a smirk...

Minutes later Wendy got tired from walking....Jungkook noticed it right away and he immediately kneeled in front of her...his body was facing her...

"Get on top" commanded him

"No I can wal-Get on top before i force you wen" He cut her words with his demanding one...

Wendy slowly get on top of his back and hugged his neck... his hair smelled so good to her and she has this weird habit which is smelling people's hair ... Jungkook just shrugged it off and gave her a piggy back ride till they got to the place....

"Surprise~"

Said jungkook putting her down...

"Ju-jungkook....This is....." stuttered her

"an Amusement park...like it?" asked him smiling...Wendy hugged him in return

"I-i love it!!" Exclaimed her...

Well,everyone was happy playing the rides and some of them were eating snacks... it was a busy place yet exciting... wendy is finally smiling now...

'I wish that she will always smile this bright whenever she's with me'

though him while smiling... well Wendy was so excited so she dragged him in the amusement park squealing and giggling....

They stopped at the bubble park... it was basically a mini park where people play bubbles,kites,dance and basically have fun.. oh and you can also do a picnic there...

Wendy was amused by the funny mascots who wiggled the bubble maker machine to create cool sizes of bubbles ... She jumped to pop one of the biggest bubbles and it popped

"Oh my god its so beautiful!"
Exclaimed her taking a short video of the bubble scenery...

Jungkook was admiring her beauty from a distance...and he had to admit wendy looked so beautiful when she is smiling so brightly... Jungkook took out his phone and snapped few of her pictures playing the bubbles...

"Heyyy~~~Are u taking my pictures~~??" Whined wendy coming closer to jungkook ,trying to snatch his phone but failed.. "hehe yea.. See? its so pretty" said jungkook showing wendy her picture... wendy smiled and pushed jungkook towards the mascots and bubbles...

"What are yo-Stand there don't move ok Jungkook?"

SNAP*

"Its so pretty~~~" squealed wendy and jungkook was embarrassed... he ran towards her and caught her by her waist ... wendy was giggling non stop

"Kekekeke Jungkook~~put me down~~ pleaseee~~?? Kekeke"

A moment later they went for a drink at a stall nearby and ordered iced Tea and iced Coffee to quench their thirst...

"Hey lets try the games and rides after this ok?" Suggest jungkook and wendy's face was pale...

Whats wrong with her?

To be continued~~~

(A/n:AyoayOayOoooo kekeke omg they're at the amusement park! actually tbh im excited to write this part... cuz yanoe I really2 love amusement parks... but ive never been to one :( Haha anyways~ i could imagine one so its enough xD lol Ok see you on the next chapter~~ bubyeee~~)