20

Jungkook pov
I woke up on the sofa with a blanket on my torso and my head on a pillow... I remembered sleeping on wendy's lap yesterday..maybe i was too heavy for her keke... I guess she's still sleeping in her room...
Jungkook pov end

Jungkook sat up straight and scan the living room... hey! There's a sticky note on the coffee table...

To » Jeon JungKookie~♡

Good Morning~! Well you're probably read this after you wake up.. hehe I went to the pharmacy nearby just to buy some supplies... Breakfast is ready .. just reheat it back okay? I promise i'll be back before 9 o'clock~^^

P/s: i have something to tell you Jungkook~I hope you'll wait for me till i get back ;)

Xoxo WEN WEN BBUING BBUING~✩

Jungkook chuckled while he reads the note...He scanned the kitchen from afar.. there was something on the stove... and it smells delicious... He stood up and clean himself up ... Eating afterwards...

The clock is already 9 am and Jungkook couldn't help but to walk back and forward at the same spot..

"She said before 9 and its already past 9... wen where are you???" Mumbled him trying to call wendy but unfortunately! She left her phone behind... He wanted to throw away his phone but then it vibrated meaning that someone was calling him...

'Unknown Number'

He had a bad feeling about it...

"Hello?"
"J-jungkook~Hel-help me hiks~~"
"W-wendy?! Where are you~?"
"ARGHHH DONT TOUCH ME YOU BEAST!!GET OFF OF ME!"
"WENDY! ANSWER ME!"

jungkook heard a deep chuckle...

"Well ... well...Jeon Jungkook..."

Jungkook gritted his teeth

"Mark..."

"Wow! You remembered!"
"What do you want from us mark?! Let her go!"
"Whoa whoa easy tough guy~let me tell you something..."

"I kidnapped her"

Then wendy's screams were heard through the phone

"If you touch her! You'll pay for it Mark!" Yelled jungkook back.. mark laughed ..

"I'll give you time..to save her...hmm.. 1 hour? Or maybe 2? Yea 2 hours and then if the time is up.... she'll lose her 'VIRGINITY' HAHAAHHAHAA ... we're at the old building nearby Han River... Come and get her~"

Teased mark and wendy's cries were heard...She was scared that her virginity will be gone any hours by now if jungkook didn't save her....

Will she be okay?

To be continued~

(A/n:yea creepy i know~That mark bastard guy -.- xD anyways here's the chapter~thanks for reading commenting and voting~♡ i love you guys so much~see u on the next chapter~!)