Wenkook - Day off

"Jagi~~~~~~~"

"What?"

"Lets go out~I had my day off today" whined jungkook while pouting

Wendy sighed..

"My dear sweet kookie..Im sorry.. I cant... You know Lee SooMan wanted me to work my butt off right?" Said her packing her stuffs...

"Awh but..I want to spend some time with you..." said him with a frown...

Wendy tip toed to him and kissed his cheeks comforting him...

"If i finish the dance early,I'll promise that i'll spend time with you okay?" Said wendy with a smile which made him smile too..

"Alright~Be safe okay? Dont hurt or force yourself.." reminded him hugging her tight.. "Yes sir!" Replied her just like a soldier... they laughed in chorus..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HAPPINESS!!"

Finally they finished their choreography late afternoon... All 5 of them were catching their breaths and some of them already passed out due to low stamina...

3p.m

"Oh shit! I forgot about jungkook!" Exclaimed her running towards the couch and grabbed her cell phone ...

"J-jungkook~I had finished my practice...We can spend time now..." Said wendy with a heavy breathing.. completely tired

"Open the door" demanded him through the phone... She froze..

"W-what?" Asked her again..

"I said..open the door.." demanded him once more..

She hesitate at 1st but opened the door.. revealing....

A ballon that has 'MY GIRLFRIEND IS THE BEST AND I LOVE HER' written on it and a bag filled with snacks...

"Hey babe~" Jungkook pecked her cheeks and entered the practise room... Irene and seulgi were still there while Joy and Yeri went to the cafe downstairs..

"Ouh! Senior jungkook!" Exclaimed both irene and seulgi bowing down..

"Noona~~Dont do that~~" cooed him.. and the rest giggled..

—»—»—»—»—»—»—»—»—»—»—»

"I know you were tired babe ... so i decided to bring some snacks for all of you girls... And eherm..noona? Can i steal her for the rest of the day?" Asked jungkook cutely towards Seulgi and Irene..

They dont mind and just shooed those lovebirds... HAHHA OMG CUZ FOR THEM FOOD IS BAE

"Thanks jungkook..For the cute surprise..." said wendy hugging him "pleasure..iknow..im such a good boyfriend" replied him with a dramatic tone made wendy laughed and hit his chest lightly...

"Yahyah dont be to full by yourself.."

"Awh..eventho im full by myself you still love me right~~?" Teased him showing his bunny teeth...

Wendy whack his shoulders and continue to walk...

Jungkook heard that her tummy is growling

(Inserts exo-growl Haahaha sorry guys xD)

"Are you hungry?" Asked him
"N-no..Why should I be?" Lied her
"You liar..Come on..lets eat 2 boxes of pizza and one bucket of chicken.. plus soju.." said him leading the way..
But wendy stopped...

"You know I wanted too... But I cant Jungkook...Im already fat...I looked like a fat hamster" pouted her..
Jungkook turned his heels and came closer towards wendy cupping her already chubby cheeks...

"I dont care..you are always perfect for me son seungwan..Youre fat,Thin,small,big it doesn't matter.. I will always love you"

A tear escaped from her eye..

Jungkook lean in and gave her a sweet kiss...

"I love you.."
"I love you too..."

A moment later..

"Lets go eat pizza and chicken!" Exclaimed her and ran towards the stalls..Jungkook chuckled..

"Thats my girl"

And by then they enjoyed their day off together with pizza,chicken and soju at their shared apartment~

And i need to go bubyee~~♡

Hope i satisfied all the WENKOOK shippers out there wehee~