3

"YEIN! NOO! YEIN DONT LEAVE ME!!"

"Huh...huh...Huh..." jungkook's breathing fast and not stable ... He dreamt of the Accident every single night... The Nightmare kept on chasing him every night...its already been a month

He can't forget the girl who gave him light that easily..Yein..Jungkook's white plain shirt was drenched with his own sweat... he was panting hard.. really hard...He finally took a deep breath and calmed himself down...

"It was just a nightmare..." said jungkook to himself... He saw a frame on his nightstand drawer beside his bed.. he grabbed the frame and ran his fingers through the picture...

"Yein...Mianhae...I can't seem to forget you...I Love You Yein...Why did you  left me? " whispered him and tears ran through his perfect sculptured face...

Then a knock was heard...
The door opened revealing Jungkook's eomma,Mrs Jeon...

"Honey? Are you ok?" Asked her sitting next to jungkook on the bed... She was wiping the sweats that are forming on his forehead... "hm..Im ok eomma...its just..." He sighed.. "that same dream again?" Asked her... he nod his head and hung his head low...
He was about to cry again...
"I missed her eomma...~" cried him... Mrs Jeon hugged her son and calm him down...

"Sometimes...You have to move on and let go... its sometimes the best choice honey...." said mrs jeon... "what do you mean eomma? I dont understand" replied him releasing the hug... "Eomma,once lost the man that eomma loved so much..but then god loves him more...he was taken away from eomma...until..i met your appa.. He made me happy till i know how to let him go..." mrs jeon was about to burst into tears... and jungkook realized that he needs to find a new girl to be happy and live a better life just like his eomma...

"I know it'll be hard to forget someone who was once the most important person in our life...But if you can't forget her..she cant be in peace seeing you in this condition...Be happy for Yein honey..." and by that mrs jeon left jungkook's room...

"Im sorry Yein...Im sorry for being such a dumbass boyfriend...I'll try and forget you..thanks yein..thanks..."
Whispered him again...

since it was autumn,He decided to go to the sakura park where he once spend time with Yein before... That place was their favourite place to spend time and relax... the wind there is breezy...

Once he arrived there,he sat down on a bench and stared at the beautiful scenery.. the river... it was not too cold and not to hot.. it was just perfect... Jungkook take a deep breath and close his eyes... but then he heard a girl screaming for help...

"HELP!YAHH!GIVE BACK MY FUCKING PURSE!!SOMEONE HELP!!"