Fucked Up World Pt. 2

Part Two!!! Yay! This is a year after Riley and Ryan got married and they have an apartment in Vegas. Riley is also starting college even though she has a small band right now. It's also 7:00 pm in the story.

Resting my head on my left hand, I sighed deeply, before picking my pencil back up. I heard a few chords from a guitar and then a familiar soft voice singing from the bedroom. I closed my eyes for a second, listening to Ryan's sweet voice.

Deciding to get back to work on the three page essay I had to write for a biology class, I grabbed some more paper and started writing.

*three hour time skip*

I gasped as the bedroom door slammed loudly. Ryan came into the small kitchen where I was sitting on the very uncomfortable stool at the table.

He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Please come to bed," he whispered, his voice shaky in my ear, "You've been here all night."

I leaned back into his chest and put my pencil down. He let go of me and I got up, following him into our bedroom. He laid down on the bed, holding his arms out towards me. I hurriedly slipped my hoodie and jeans off and climbed into bed next to him. "I love you Ryan." I whispered as his arms wrapped around my waist amd he held my tightly. "I love you too, Riley."

👉The end👈