Staring

"God, she is fucking gorgeous," Brendon mumbled, nudging Ryan in the side. Spencer nodded, looking at the girl who was sitting in the grass with her friends.

Their whole school was at a softball game and there were the few kids that were sat in the grass in the shade away from the game.

"Shut up, Brendon," Ryan blushed, wanting to punch his friend. Him and Y/n had been sneaking around for a while now, five months to be exact, but they hadn't told anyone.

Her brother would kick Ryan's ass if he found out about them, and Brendon would surely make fun of them. "What? It's true. I'm gonna go ask her out," Brendon said, and stood up.

He confidently walked over to the girl and her friends, a cocky smirk on his face. "Hey, Y/n," he said, "I was thinking, maybe we could get out of here and get something to eat."

He smiled, crossing his arms. "Oh, I'm sorry, Brendon, but I'm actually already in a relationship." She smiled sheepishly, looking behind the boy to Ryan.

"Oh, um, sorry." Brendon mumbled, walking away quickly. He sat back down next to Ryan, a scowl on his face.

"So, how'd it go?" Ryan chuckled, smiling at his friend.

"She's already with somebody," Brendon muttered, crossing his arms.

"Mhm," Ryan looked over to her, sipping his soda. Brendon looked up to his skinny friend, a curious look on his face.

"Do you know who she's with?" Brendon asked. Ryan nodded, picking at the soft grass beneath him.

"Who?" Brendon questioned, very curious as to how Ryan knew.

"Me," Ryan shrugged, blushing bright red. He took another sip of his soda, trying to act casual.

"For real? Why didn't you say anything?" Spencer spoke up, shoving Ryan playfully.

Ryan nodded, "Her brother would kick my ass. He is the school bully," he explained.

His friends nodded. "But," Ryan downed the rest of his soda, "I don't really care." He got up, striding over to the girl.

She was already standing up, getting ready to go to the concession stand. He called out her name, and hurriedly grabbed her hand before she could walk away.

She smiled curiously at him, and he smiled back before crushing their lips together. He wrapped his arms around her waist, her own coming up to rest on his shoulders.

The few that could see them cheered and wolf whistled at the two. Ryan pulled back, smiling even bigger.

She smiled back, a blush coming to her cheeks. "I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too," he responded, grabbing her hands. "Wanna get out of here?" he asked.

"Sure."

-----------------------------------

Lots of imagines for everyone because this is part 192😭😭😭