Phone Call

"Hello?" I asked, my voice a whisper as I hurriedly climbed out of my hotel bed. I made my way to the bathroom, closing and locking the door as I held my phone closer to my ear.

"Y/n, I'm sorry. I just, my dad's yelling at my mom because she came over earlier, and I don't know what to do, and I'm really scared," Ryan rushed out, and I slid back against the bathroom counter, my bare thighs against the cold linoleum.

I heard muffled yelling in the background, and quiet sniffles as I pulled down the oversized shirt I had on.

"Ry, it's like one am there! Call the police or something," I whispered, trying not to wake my parents sleeping peacefully a room away.

"I think my neighbors did because there's more voices," he mumbled.

"Good," I whispered. "Do you even know what time it is here, baby?"

"Like, three am. I'm really sorr-" I cut him off, smiling slightly.

"It's okay. I wasn't actually getting much sleep anyways. I forgot my teddy bear that you got me, and I can't really sleep without it," I grumbled, mad at myself.

"You're such a child," he snickered.

"Hey, it reminds me of you. Since we're not aloud to sleep in the same bed anymore, I sleep with the bear," I giggled quietly.

"I'm surprised you kept it," he said.

"Of course. I even kept the drawing you made for me in like fifth grade," I explained. "But, hey, I gotta go. I'm only gonna get another three hours of sleep because we're leaving early tomorrow."

"Alright. I'll see you Sunday. Love you," he said.

"Love you too."

-----------------

This is what happens when I write a oneshot in 10 minutes.