First Time

Cute, fluffy, awkward, teenage smut.

"Are you sure you're ready? I don't want to force you into anything." Ryan murmured, hovering over me. I nodded, "I'm ready. Don't worry."

"Alright. Just, uh, just relax...I've heard it helps." His fingertips brushed against my thigh, tracing small shapes on the skin. "Is this okay?" I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Just tell me if you want to stop."

He left small kisses to my neck and I sighed, feeling content. We were still getting used to each other's bodies due to the fact we were both fumbly, awkward virgins who knew nothing about intimacy except for kissing and hand holding.

We got teased for being the only two Junior's who were both still virgins, but that didn't matter. It's our relationship and we could take it as far as we wanted. But tonight we decided to go all the way.

We had already stripped of our clothes, the only thing left being our underwear. I felt awkward and exposed, not knowing what to do. My older sister had told me some things about sex. She told me it hurt like hell, which scared me, and she explained how everything worked, which I did not need to know.

Ryan's hands were soft and warm on my skin and I closed my eyes, feeling more comfortable. "You okay?" He asked, kissing my chest. "Yeah, I'm fine Ry. Don't worry." He nodded and his hand moved to my back. "Is it okay if I, uh, you know..." he trailed off, muttering something I couldn't understand, his cheeks turning red.

"Y-Yeah, it's fine. Go ahead," I took a deep breath and his hands fumbled with the hook of my bra. "You need some help baby?" He chuckled and rested his head on my shoulder. He finally unhooked it and helped me slip it off of my arms. His eyes were focused on my body and his hand was tracing along my ribs, giving me chills. "Do I look okay...?" I asked, becoming panicked.

"Yeah, you're perfect...and just really beautiful. I've never seen you like this before," his voice was soft and calm, making me feel more confident about myself. "So, um, how do you want to do this?" I asked.

"Do you want to,uh, be on top...? It might be more comfortable for you." I nodded slowly. He rolled over onto his back and I moved to straddle him, feeling clumsy. He groaned as I moved my hips, trying to get comfortable.

He held my waist, pushing my hips down onto his and I gasped. "That's...that's good. Keep doing that," I stuttered, adding a quiet 'please' afterwards. I leaned down to kiss him and he rolled my hips against his own.

"Is this okay?" He asked. I nodded and brought my hands up to his face, cupping his cheeks. "It feels really good," I breathed out, smiling. He grinned back at me and sat up, resting his weight on his elbows. "Here, this might make it better," I said, rolling off of him.

I pulled my underwear off and threw them on the floor with the rest of our clothes. "Take yours off too. It'll feel better that way," I felt more confident now as he slipped out of his boxers and I pushed myself back on top of him. I rocked my hips on him, moaning once but instantly biting my lip.

"Sorry..." I whispered, my confidence disappearing. "No, don't apologize. That was really hot," he smirked at me and I pushed my hips down harder. I leaned down close to his ear, "I'm ready." He nodded, savoring the feeling of my body moving against his own, his mouth was open slightly and his eyes were closed too.

I sat up, resting my hands on his chest. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Of course," I answered, smiling once again. "Alright, just stay relaxed okay? I dont want to hurt you."

"You won't hurt me, I'll be okay."

"Okay. Just, uh, lift your hips up," he muttered. I nodded and pushed myself up, resting my weight on my knees. He rested one hand on my side, the other lining himself up with my entrance. My nerves picked up as he squeezed my waist, gently pushing me down.

'This isn't so bad. My sister was just fucking with me. It doesn't hurt that much,' I thought to myself. "You okay?" Ryan's voice rung out below me. I smiled and nodded, "Perfect."

I reached behind me to grab the sheet and pulled it up around my lower back, feeling less exposed. I moved my hips up a little and then back down, both of us trying to get used to the weirdly full feeling of sex, and trying to get used to each other.

"How does it feel?" He asked, my hips still barely moving up and down. "S'good. Better than I thought," I muttered. He groaned as I began to pick up my pace a bit. "Mmm, you're so big." I groaned, trying to turn him on more.

"Oh, Jesus, calm down," he stuttered. "What? It feels good...doesn't it?" I smirked at him, resting my palms on his chest. "Yes...god, you're good for your first time." I giggled, shoving my hips down roughly.

I leaned down to meet his lips in a sloppy kiss, grinding my hips down. "I'm really close," he murmured. I threw my head back, whimpering quietly. "I am too." His hands tightened on my waist, keeping my body in one place. "W-Wait..." he choked out. "Don't stop, please... I'm so close Ry."

"I know baby. Just wait," he took a deep breath, trying to keep me from moving my hips. I whined, tangling my hands in my own hair, pulling it. "Whyyy?" He groaned as my muscles contracted around him. "Because m'bout three seconds away from coming. Now just hang on."

"Fine," I huffed. I moved my left hand down across my stomach, trailing down to my thighs, my other hand grabbing his and linking our fingers together, using him for balance. I used my index finger to rub myself, moaning at the sensation.

"Oh, god. Just stop moving for a second, please, baby," he whined. "Uh uh. Either you do it for me, or I'll do it myself," I groaned, feeling weak and on the edge. "Fine," he growled, grabbing my hand away and locking it with his own. He pushed his hips up into mine, hitting the perfect spot each time.

My breathing became heavier, and my grip got tighter on his hands. "I'm gonna c-" My own climax cut me off and I threw my head back, moaning loudly. I ended up scratching his chest, riding out my climax before he hit his own.

I collapsed onto his chest, stretching my legs out, feeling slightly dizzy, but in a good way. He ran his hands through his sweaty hair, pushing it out of his eyes and I pulled my own hair to the other side of my face.

"I don't think anything can top that babe," he breathed. "I have an idea..." He raised an eyebrow, looking at me curiously. "What...?"

"Cleaning ourselves off in the shower." I got up, walking to the bathroom door, swaying my hips along the way. "You comin'?"

He got up, rushing to me and I pushed him into the bathroom, slamming the door behind us. 'This is gonna be fun.'

Ye, here's the smut. Well one of them. Beebo_and_fedoras here you go child.