Smol Imagine #14

Whatever picture I put of Ryan, that's what era I imagine it in. k? You can imagine it in whatever era you want tho.

-------------------

I was in a really fucking needy mood, and of course Ryan just had to be busy working on music. Like always.

I pulled the hood up on my Pikachu hoodie, and fixed my gray shorts, attempting to look cute. I got up from the bed, ignoring the slight pain in my back, and walked in to Ryan's "office", which really was just an extra bedroom in our small apartment with a desk, a computer, and some guitars.

He was sitting in his desk chair, his back towards me, a pencil scribbling away at the white paper below him. I knocked gently on the door frame, fumbling with my sleeves as I waited for him to turn around.

He spun around in his chair, looking me up and down before smiling. "Hey princess," he cheered.

"Hey Ry," I mumbled, walking forward quickly. I straddled his lap, blushing as I did so, and he chuckled quietly.

"What's got you so dolled up, hm?" He asked, his hands reaching for my waist. I blushed, forgetting I had put eyeliner and lipgloss on. I had meant to go out with a few of my friends, but they decided to be dicks and canceled at the last minute.

"My friends canceled, forgot to take it off." I mumbled, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"What's a matter, babygirl?" He asked, toying with the hem of my hoodie.

"I want cuddles," I whined, wrapping my arms around his neck. He kissed my cheek, and I moved back, pouting slightly.

"I know, baby. I'm almost done, alright? Just gotta get this last song done, and then I'll come cuddle with you. Sound good?"

I shook my head slowly, my bottom lip jutting out in a more prominent pout, and he raised an eyebrow curiously.

"Please, now?" I whined, feeling a little upset that he didn't want to cuddle right away. He sighed, glancing at the piece of paper out of the corner of his eye.

"Alright, princess. Only for a few minutes," he said. I stumbled off his lap, and grabbed his hand, pulling him into our bedroom.

I laid down on my stomach, staring intently up at him, waiting for him to lay down with me.

He laid on his side next to me, and I moved around to curl into his chest. "Do you not feel good, princess?" He asked, rubbing my back gently.

"Period...cramps," I mumbled, letting out a short breath as another pain shot up my back. I wrapped my arms around my stomach, squeezing gently to try and ease the pain.

"Do you want me to get you anything?" He started rubbing small circles on my lower back, right where it hurt, and I shook my head.

"No...just keep doing that, it feels good." I muttered, closing my eyes. He stopped for a bit, and I whimpered as pain immediately followed.

"Roll over onto your stomach, babygirl. Take your shirt off too." I did as told, rolling over and feeling the cool sheets on my stomach and part of my chest.

"What are you doing?" I asked, shutting my eyes from sleepiness.

"Just relax, this'll feel good. Promise," he murmured, sitting up. I sighed, feeling him rub my lower back gently.

"That good?" He asked. I nodded, and his hand moved to unclasp my bra. "This is in the way, babygirl," he mumbled, and I pulled it off, throwing it somewhere in the room.

He continued to gently rub my back, and I moaned softly.

*Time skip because I'm rushing*

"Better?" He asked, handing me my hoodie. I nodded, reaching to my back to clasp my bra. I pulled my hoodie over my head, and laid down next to him.

"Thank you." I mumbled, cuddling up to his chest as he laid down next to me.

"No problem. I love you." He kissed my forehead, pushing some hair out of my eyes.

"I love you too." We both fell asleep shortly after, comfortable and happy.

--------------

Terrible ending like usual. Bye.