Text Imagine #25

You: (つ・・)つ¤=[]:::::::>

You: (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━

Ryan: ssshsssshshsh

You: hurry the heck up with that dumb meeting.

Ryan: I'm trying.

You: try harder.

Ryan: shhhhhhh

*Ten minutes later.*

You: are you done yet?

Ryan: give me a sec baby.

You: one

Ryan: stop being a brat and hang on for a little bit

You: ugh fine

*Twenty minutes later*

Ryan: all right baby. I'll be out in a little bit.

Ryan: you okay?

Ryan: I guess you're mad. Fine.

*Real life*

Ryan walked out of the music studio to his car where Y/n was waiting. He unlocked the door with his spare key, seeing you curled up in the passenger seat.

He got in, shutting the door as quietly as he could. It still woke you, and he smiled at your sleepy appearance. You rubbed a hand across your face, and then stretched and yawned.

"Hey, baby," he cooed, turning the heater down in the already running car. "Were you cold?"

You nodded, pulling the sleeves of your oversized sweater over your hands. "It's really warm now," you mumbled, curling up in the seat again.

He nodded as he put the car in drive. "I'm sorry we had to wake up so early," he yawned, now pulling out of the parking lot and onto the highway.

"It's okay. I didn't eat breakfast though. Can we make something when we get home?" you asked, bringing your knees to your chest.

"Of course. Do you want waffles?" he questioned, turning down the radio.

"If you don't mind making them," you mumbled, blushing a little bit.

"Not at all, sweetheart." He smiled, reaching a hand over to rest on your knee. "Then we can cuddle on the couch, and watch movies if you want."

"Of course I do."

-------------

This sucks lmao.