Little Ballerina

Nothing really specific. Cute little imagine.

--------------------------

God, she was so pretty. The way she smiled at him every time she spun around, the way her hips moved when she twirled, and especially the way she looked at him.

He was absolutely mesmerized by the way she moved, and he couldn't take his eyes off of her as she twirled around the room in those fitted pink tights.

He was watching her practice for her little group's upcoming recital and he was enjoying the peaceful time with it being just them.

He heard her huff in frustration, and he came back from the depths of his brain. She was sitting on the hard wood floor, pouting down at it as she fixed the sleeve on her oversized T-shirt that went to her mid-thigh.

"You okay, babygirl?" he asked, smiling at her when she laid back on the cool floor. She laid in the middle of the big dance studio, her two pigtails falling in sweaty strands.

"I fell...again," she mumbled, a blush coming to her pale cheeks. She sighed and sat up, looking to him and making grabby hands.

"You can get up," he teased, but nonetheless got up from his chair and made his way over to her. He kneeled down and grabbed her waist, gently picking her up.

She was a great deal shorter than him, so when he picked her up and she wrapped her arms around his neck, her feet only reached to a little under his knees.

She giggled, kissing his cheek. "You're so tiny," he smiled, "S'cute." She stuck her tongue out at him, and he laughed.

"I love you, Ry," she murmured as he set her down gently.

"I love you too, baby," he smiled. "What'd you say we go to the diner down the block and get something to eat really quick?"

She smiled, and nodded quickly. "Can we get a milkshake?" she asked excitedly, her stomach growling because she hadn't eaten anything since breakfast.

"Of course, baby. Anything you want," he grinned, laughing as she jumped around happily.

He grabbed her hand, and together they walked down the street to the diner, ready for something to eat after the long day, and the soon to come, long night ahead of them due to her recital.