Sortamaybelikeyou

Requested by like five people

-------------------

"Bren, it's fine. I can talk to people on my own," Y/n mumbled, being pushed along by her slightly older brother.

"No you can't," Brendon chuckled, saying 'hi' to the couple of groupies hanging out backstage.

"I'm not the same little girl I was five years ago. You don't have to take care of me anymore," she groaned.

"Mom told me to make sure you make some friends. You can't just stay in the house all day, talking to people you don't even know."

"Yes I can," she retorted, crossing her arms.

"Besides, you're 17, I think Mom's a little tired of having you in the house all the time." Brendon grabbed his sister's hand, trying to pull her over to Pete. Yes, Pete Wentz.

"That's hurtful," she mumbled.

"Hey, Brendon. Hey, Y/n." Ryan's voice made her blush as he said her name, like always.

"Hey, Ryan," Brendon answered, letting go of his sisters hand. Ryan smiled, a cute little smirk, that made her insides absolutely melt. He was wearing his signature stage makeup, looking as good as ever for Lollapalooza.

"Hey, uh, Y/n...can I talk to you? In, uh, in private?" Ryan asked, a fainted blush coming to his pale cheeks.

"Um, s-sure. I'll be back, Bren," she mumbled, and followed Ryan over behind a stage curtain. "So, what's up, Ryan?"

"Uh, well, I've been thinking lately, and I, uh, I kindasortamaybe...like you," he rushed out, blushing a darker red.

"Oh, um, okay..." She was shocked to say the least. Her crush since fifth grade actually liked her back.

"I knew I shouldn't have said anything. I'm so sorry, Y/n! I didn't want to rui-"

She cut him off, making a split second decision she could never make again. She stood up on her tippy toes, kissing him gently.

"I like you too, Ryan," she answered after she pulled away. His eyes went wide.

"Really? Wow, I didn't think you would feel the same." He rocked back and forth on the heels of his feet, looking at the ground. "Wanna be my girlfriend?"

"Of course," she giggled. He grabbed her hand, and they walked back over to Brendon.

Brendon certainly was shocked to see his best friend and his little sister holding hands.

"Hey guys. What happened behind that curtain?" Brendon asked, raising an eyebrow, but smiling.

"Nothing much. Just that we're dating now," Ryan answered, smiling down at Y/n. Brendon smiled, starting to walk away.

"Good."

-------------

That-Gay-Emo-Kid here you are.