Please

Third person POV, at a party after a Panic! concert in Vegas.

------------------

"Ry...Ryan?" she mumbled his name, tugging on his sleeve a bit to get his attention.

"Yeah, baby?" he asked, turning his attention away from some random people doing shots. He looked at her, noticing she was shaking slightly.

"Can we go home? Please?" she asked, her voice slightly wavering. He cocked his head to the side a bit, reaching up to push some hair out of her face.

"Are you okay?" She shook her head quickly, grabbing his hand. "Anxiety?" he asked, and she nodded.

"Remember what the therapist said? About talking to me so I know why you're feeling this way?" She nodded again, and he led her to the hallway where no one was.

"Too many people," she breathed out, her chest rising and falling quickly. He nodded, grabbing both of her hands. "Please, can we go h-home?"

"Of course, love," he smiled, and led her back out to the crowded living room of the house the party was being held at.

She gripped his hand tight, not wanting to get lost in the drunk and drugged up people. They came to a stop next to Brendon, who was surprisingly, only a little bit drunk.

"Hey, we're gonna get out of here," Ryan said, just loud enough so Brendon could hear. He nodded, and they walked out to their car.

They got into the car, and Ryan drove them home where she took her anxiety medication and then they cuddled until they both fell asleep.