Smol Imagine #13

"I'm just helping him with homework, Ryan. It's no big deal." I mumbled, taking a seat on my bed. Ryan paced around the room, his cheeks red in anger, and his fists clenched at his sides.

"How the fuck is it not a big deal, Y/n? You're helping the most wanted guy at school with "homework", he's a player." Ryan groaned, adding air quotations around homework. He looked towards me, raising an eyebrow, waiting for me to answer.

"So what?" I mumbled under my breath.

"He used to be my friend, Y/n. You don't know who he is, you don't know what he does to people. He'll fuck anyone! That guy probably has like a 'hundred STDs!" Ryan threw his hands up, and plopped down face first onto my bed beside me.

"What's a matter, Ry?" I asked, rubbing his back.

"I'm sorry," he groaned. "I'm really sorry. I'm just in a shitty mood," he mumbled. "This day has been hectic."

"Wanna tell me about it?" I asked. He rolled over onto his back, his head landing in my lap as I sat with my legs criss cross.

"You really want to listen to me complain?" He asked, closing his eyes.

"I'll listen to you no matter what its about." I cupped his face with my hands, looking into his eyes. Even though he was upside down, I leaned down and kissed him, my hair falling down my face.

"Okay, well, um...Mrs. Hudson gave me detention this morning because I had to give Spencer a pencil and she thought we were passing notes. Then, Brendon got mad at me because I threw one of his tater tots at him at lunch, and now he's not talking to me. Um, Mr. Gilmore called me to the office because I haven't eaten lunch at school for the past few days, and he apparently thought I have an eating disorder."

"What'd you tell him?" I asked, stroking his hair.

"I just told him that I didn't like the school food." He laughed.

"The school food is kind of gross, but the French fries are actually really good," I explained. He nodded and I motioned for him to go on.

"Uh, Brent is mad at me because I told him he needs to practice a little more if we ever want to get this band going. I had to do a math problem on the board, and I got it wrong, so of course Mr. Prenston had to make fun of me for it. So, how was your day?"

I giggled, kissing the tip of his nose, and leaned my forehead on his. "It was boring. And I didn't get my kiss this morning. You owe me." I picked my head up, and he was smiling at me.

"I'm sorry, I was forced to help Brendon and some others with the prom decorations this morning," he explained.

"Its okay." I mumbled.

"That reminds me, do you want to go to prom?" He asked.

I sat up, and smiled, "Of course I-" I was cut off by my obnoxious cat ringtone, and I picked up my sidekick from his bedside table. "Hello?...Okay. Alright, I will! Sorry. Alright. 'Kay." I hung up and sighed. "I have to go home..."

"Awe, why?" He whined.

"My dad didn't say. He sounds pissed though." I hopped off his bed, and picked my backpack up off of the floor as he sat up. He stood up, wrapping his arms around my waist and swaying us side to side.

"So, is that a yes on prom?" He asked.

"Of course its a yes. But, I'll see you tomorrow, 'kay?" I hugged him tightly, and he kissed my cheek.

"Alright, and don't worry, I'll make sure to give you extra kisses tomorrow," he laughed and I smiled at him.

"Okay, I love you!" I cheered, walking out his bedroom door.

"I love you too!" He answered, walking down the stairs with me and to the front door.

"Last kiss," I mumbled, grabbing his face, and kissing him. He kissed back, and I pulled away hesitantly. "See you tomorrow." I rushed out the door and down the sidewalk, walking to my house.

Is dis kawaii enough for ya?