Pregnancy

Christmas time!

-------------------------------

"This is your fucking fault," I whined, laying down on our bed. Ryan chuckled, laying down next to me.

"You're the one who told me not to worry about protection," he mumbled, rolling over to face me. "And language. Don't say that."

"Do you want to face my pregnant wrath?" I asked, making the most serious face I could. We both bursted into laughter when he yelled sarcastically in fear, and fell off the bed.

"Don't die on me please. I need you to raise this baby with me," I giggled, reaching a hand out to help him. He jumped back on the bed, hovering over me as he pinned my wrists to the bed.

"How many more months?" He asked, smiling down at me.

"You're so impatient. But five more," I answered, wiggling out of his grip. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he leaned down to kiss me.

"I've got something for you," I said excitedly, gently pushing him off of me. He sat down in front of me, and I reached over to our bedside table, grabbing a small envelope off of it.

I handed it to him, smiling. "What's this?" He opened the envelope, pulling out the picture inside. His eyes went wide as he looked at it, and he looked up at me. "Is this...?" He raised an eyebrow, and I nodded.

It was a picture of our baby's ultrasound, "I thought you might like to see it, as a Christmas present," I smiled. He smiled too, his eyes bright.

"Yeah, this is...this is unbelievably amazing. Definitely the best present I've gotten," he answered, kissing my cheek.

"The best?" I questioned playfully.

"Besides you," he smirked. "But this is really great. Our baby's going to be perfect...just like their mom," he teased, and I smiled.

"You know, we should really stop calling her an it," I said quietly, looking up at him. "But, quick question, would you accept them if they liked the same gender?"

His eyes went wide at my question, but he answered nonetheless. "Of course. They're my child, why wouldn't I accept them? Isn't that what parents are supposed to do?"

I nodded, "It is. And I would accept them too, I was just curious." He laid down next to me, pulling me down so I was cuddled into his chest.

"We're going to be great parents," he chuckled, wrapping his arms around me. I nodded, settling down, and getting comfortable.

I closed my eyes, drifting off into a calm sleep, still wrapped in his arms.