Don't Look

I did the sisters name, feel free to change it. You'll understand what I'm talking about in a bit.

-----------------------

"Come on, babe," Ryan whispered, slipping his hand up my shirt. I giggled, stirring the spaghetti noodles around the pot.

"We can't. My little sister is in the living room," I mumbled quietly so the 15 year old wouldn't hear. He started to kiss my neck, and I pushed him off.

"Remind me again why she's here? Not that it matters, but why?" He asked, leaning back against the counter.

"Because my parents don't want us to have time alone until our wedding. They think I'm still a virgin," I laughed, and he smirked.

"If only they knew," he muttered, backing me up against the counter. He grabbed my hips, picked me up, and set me down on top of it.

"Oh, god, no. They would kill me if they knew some of the things we've done," I giggled, wrapping my legs around his waist.

He smiled, moving to kiss my neck, and I pushed him off, panicking as I heard rustling from the living room. I jumped down from the counter, running back to the stove.

He chased after me, and grabbed my waist, pulling me back. "Fine," I grumbled, pretending to be mad. He chuckled, toying with the button on my pants.

He got the button undone, shoving my pants down, doing the same to himself. He gently pushed me down so my chest was against the counter, his hands on my waist.

"Hey, Y/n, do you-?" I shrieked as my little sister walked into the kitchen, and stood up quickly. She ran out of the kitchen, yelling 'Ew', and Ryan laughed.

I hurriedly pulled my jeans up, him doing the same, and I smacked him on the chest. "I'm gonna go talk to her," I mumbled.

He nodded, "I'll finish up dinner." I walked into the living room, not seeing her there. I walked down the hall, coming to the spare bedroom she stayed in. I knocked on the door, calling her name.

She told me to come in, and I opened the door. I shut it behind me, seeing her sitting on the bed, writing in her notebook.

"Hey, Piper...um, about what happened...I'm really sorry you had to see that." She looked up at me, her cheeks red, probably like mine.

"It's fine. It's not like I'm stupid. I know you guys probably need some time alone, but, I really don't want to go home," she said, sympathy laced through her words.

"Why not?" I asked, sitting down next to her. She shrugged, picking at a loose string on the comforter.

"I like it here with you guys. I feel more...at home. You know?" She asked, looking at me. "I just, missed you when you moved out, and now your getting married. We used to do so much together, and now Mom doesn't want to do anything with me. I feel really left out with everything that's going on."

"I'm sorry. Really, I am. I know it's hard, and everything's changing," I explained. I grabbed her hand, "Hey, I promise we'll do more together. Hell, we can go to the mall right now," I laughed.

She smiled, "Can we go to Hot Topic?" She giggled, and I nodded, smiling.

"Of course. Lets go."

-------------------

Wasn't really with Ryan but I tried.