Polaroids

"Mmh, I love you." I mumbled, laying down on Ryan's chest.

"I love you too," he sighed, pulling the blankets up to my back. Cuddles after sex are definitely the best way to spend the night, and I didn't plan on moving anytime soon.

Apparently Ryan had other plans as he wiggled around underneath me and reached to our bedside table.

"What are you doing?" I groaned. I opened my eyes to find him messing with the camera I had brought along for our honeymoon.

"Taking pictures because you look fucking adorable right now." He sat up, letting me get comfortable again , and grabbed his boxers from the floor, and slipped them on.

"With this old camera from like ten years before we were born?" I asked rolling back over onto my stomach.

"Yeah. Better than using my phone that I've dropped twenty thousand times," he explained, sitting back down next to me, the camera in-between us.

"'Kay." I mumbled. I sat up, wrapping the sheet around my bare chest. He picked up the camera, moving to sit at the end of the bed.

"Smile, princess." He held the camera up to his face, pointing it at me. I smiled slightly, looking at the bed in front of me. I heard the click, telling me he had taken the picture, and I looked up to him.

I watched the picture come out of the bottom of the camera, and he pulled it off, waving it in the air.

"Stop, you're not supposed to do that. It ruins the picture." I grabbed his arm, and he turned to look at the picture in his hand.

"Cute," he mumbled. He set the picture down on the bed, and I glanced at it quickly. My hair was frizzy, and slightly tangled, and I blushed, looking up at him.

"I'm a mess," I groaned.

"We just had sex, it's fine. You look amazing. Probably way better than me," he chuckled. I reached for the camera, muttering a quick 'Gimme', and he handed it to me.

I held it up to my face, looking at him, and I snapped the picture. I waited for the picture to come out, and I smiled as it started to fade in. I pulled the picture out, and held it up to my face.

"You look extremely hot...like always." I giggled, holding the picture up so he could see. He scoffed, grabbing the camera away from me.

"My skinny ass is not hot," he laughed. I rolled my eyes, and he smirked as I pushed the blanket off of myself. I sat on the edge of the bed, picking up my underwear and his T-shirt.

I pushed my hair out of my eyes, and then I heard the click of the camera. "Ryan!" I shrieked, pulling the shirt over my head.

"What?" He asked, acting completely clueless.

"I'm trying to get dressed, baby." I slipped my underwear on, him taking more pictures as I sat back down, and me blushing furiously.

"Do you wanna go to sleep?" He asked, sweeping some hair out of his eyes.

"No, m'just cold." He set the camera down, and grabbed my hand, gently pulling me to sit in his lap.

"There," he mumbled, pushing some hair out of my eyes. "Body heat is better than a blanket."

"Exchanging body heat, in the passenger seat." I sang quietly, and he laughed along with me.

I grabbed the camera, holding it up backwards so that it was pointed towards us, and I snapped the picture.

I pulled the photo from the camera, holding it up in front of me. "I love you...a lot." I mumbled, setting the camera down and holding the photo in my hands.

"I love you too, Mrs. Ross." He chuckled. He had proposed to me three months ago, and our wedding was just a few hours ago. Now we were on our honeymoon in Hawaii.

"Wanna go swimming?" I asked, looking up at him.

"At two am?" He raised an eyebrow, laughing quietly.

"Yeah. I was also thinking we do it naked, too. You know, since there's no one else on the beach." I smirked.

"Of course, my lovely wife. Let's go." We both got up from the bed, holding hands, and we proceeded to swim in the dark.