Forgiven

"I can't believe you! You go out with the guys every night, and you can't even spend a minute with me!" I yelled, tears streaming down my face, and my cheeks red in anger.

"I spend plenty of time with you. Some people would be supportive of me, and deal with the fact that I'm not here all the fucking time instead of acting like a little bitch!" he screamed back, his voice cracking because of how loud he was being.

"I am supportive of you, you're just not here to see it! You're out at some bar, dancing and having fun, probably fucking cheating on me for all I know, and I'm stuck here, waiting up for you!" I clenched my fists, rolling my eyes as he scoffed at me.

"Why would I be cheating on you? You're a fucking liar, and you know it," he grumbled, taking a step forward.

"How would I know?" I stormed away, making my way to our bedroom.

"Don't fucking walk away from me," he walked after me, grabbing my shoulder. He spun me around, and my eyes went wide.

He had his fist clenched above his head, and I flinched, but narrowed my eyes nonetheless.

"What, you gonna hit me? You gonna turn out like your dad now?" I asked, pushing him away from me. "Hit me, I fucking dare you."

His eyes went wide in shock, and he lowered his hand as he realized what he was going to do. "Get the fuck out of my house," I grumbled, shoving him towards the door.

He walked out, head hung low, and I slammed the door behind him, finally falling to my knees and letting out choked up sobs.

*One week later*

A knock on the door startled me, and I got up, jogging over to it. I opened it, seeing the one person I had wanted to see for a week.

"Hey," Ryan mumbled quietly, holding some flowers in his hand.

"Hi, um, what are you, uh..." I trailed off, realizing that he lived here until I kicked him out.

"I'm really, really sorry. I don't know what I was thinking, and I just need you to know that I really love you. And, if we need to take a break, then I'll give you as much time as you need, I just don't want to lose you."

Tears were slowly dripping down his cheeks, and I finally had the time to properly look at him. His hair was tousled, and his cheeks were red. He looked a lot skinnier than the last time I saw him, and I just wanted to grab him into my arms and hug him until he couldn't breathe.

"I don't want to lose you either," I mumbled, opening the door wider to let him in.

He stepped in and handed me the flowers, and I set them down on the table next to the door. I pulled him into a hug, crying onto his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry," he mumbled, picking me up so that my legs were wrapped around his waist. He kissed me sweetly, tears falling down both of our cheeks.

"I thought you were gonna hit me," I murmured against his lips, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I know, baby, I know. But I swear to God, I will never hurt you as long as I'm alive. I will never, ever hit you, baby." He kissed my cheek, leaning my back against the wall behind us.

His kisses trailed along my cheek and along my nose, and I smiled. "I'm so sorry," he murmured, kissing my other cheek, and then my nose again.

He leaned his forehead on mine, and I kissed him gently. "It's okay," I whispered. He shook his head, setting me down on my feet.

"It's not," he sighed. "I could have really hurt you, and...a-and I don't know what I would have done. I was drunk and I just couldn't live with myself knowing that I hurt you, and, just, God, I fucking hate myself! I love you so much, and I almost hit you!"

Tears fell down his pale cheeks once again, and he frantically ran a hand through his hair. "I'm so sorry, Y/n! I don't ever want to hurt you, please just know that!"

I nodded, grabbing his hands, and pulling his chest to mine. "I know. Baby, it's okay."

He leaned his forehead on mine, sniffling quietly. "But, it's not, and I want to make it up to you the best I can," he choked out.

"You don't have to. It's okay. It's all okay, baby." I kissed him tenderly, grabbing the back of his head, and pulling him closer, tangling my hands in his hair.

"I love you," he whispered against my lips, his hands pulling me as close as possible.

"I love you too."

-------------------------

Cliffhanger because I'm rushing. Sorry if it's terrible.