So

"So..." His voice is quiet, like he's holding back tears. "The reason you hurt my wife...is because you're jealous?"

Tears fill his eyes, and she actually feels quite bad. Her poor Ryan is upset. This is definitely not what she wanted when she hurt that dumb girl.

"But, I thought I was helping. She's bad for you Ryan," she cried, straining against the handcuffs. She was strapped down to the chair, which, in Ryan's case, was good.

"You don't know a damn thing about her! I love her, and you don't just get to take her away from me like that! She's still in the hospital because of you, you fucking psycho!"

She was actually scared, seeing the anger flashing in Ryan's eyes. He slammed his fists down on the table, staring at her.

"I-I'm sorry, baby. I just-" Ryan cut her off,

"Don't fucking call me that!" He sat back in the metal chair, running a hand through his brown hair.

"B-But, how is she? Is she going to die?" She asked, cocking her head.

"She's in a coma. But, she's going to be fine...Our baby's gone though, because of you."

She gasped, pouting slightly. "Do you know how much you ruined my life? Do you understand the damage you did? She was pregnant for the first time, and now she can never have another child. We can't have another child."

"I'm sor-" He cut her off again, wanting to hit her. Wanting her to feel the same pain that his wife felt.

"No, you're not. Don't lie to me, bitch." She gasped again, tears coming to her eyes.

"Ryan, please," she whimpered.

"No. I don't want to talk to you anymore." And then he left.

Had she not been strapped to the chair, she would have ran after him. She called his name over and over, but he never came back.