Smol Imagine #2

Imagine Brendon arguing with Ryan to try and get him to ask you out because Brendon being the hyperactive little child he his, apparently knows everything about his little emo friend.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Get your skinny ass over there and ask her out, Ross." Brendon pushed his tall friend forward, but instead of walking to the short girl, he took a step back. "I don't know, Brendon. What if she doesn't like me?"

"Trust me, Ry, she likes you. Y/n's one of my best friends, I should know if she's into you or not. Just go over there and ask her, you wimp." Brendon knew how to rile his friend up to get him to do things, and insulting him was definitely the best way. "I'm not a wimp, Brendon."

"Well then go ask her out." Ryan clenched his fists, "I can't," he whispered, Brendon barely hearing him. "Why not? Too scared?" Ryan scoffed, "I'm not scared."

"Then why can't you go ask her out?" Brendon's voice dripping with fake anger. "Fine. I'll ask her out. But if I get rejected, I'm blaming it on you." Ryan stormed off towards Y/n, his fists clenched tightly, "Y/n, I need to tell you something," his voice came out louder than expected and it startled both of them.

"Oh, okay, what is it Ryan?" Her voice was soft, and like always it managed to make him blush. "Well, uh...you know, we've been friends since like kindergarten and um..." he scratched the back of his neck, a light red tint ghosting over his cheeks. "I, uh, I...kindasortalikeyou."

"Um, Ry, could you say that again...I didn't quite catch that." They had always been a little awkward towards each other, everyone was sure that they wanted to be together, but neither one had the courage to ask. "Uh...uhh, y-yeah. I li-like you..." Both of them were blushing, feeling awkward and slightly uncomfortable.

"A-And, I was wondering if, uh, if you might want to be my..." he sighed softly, "My girlfriend?" Her eyes went wide, the blush on her pale cheeks becoming more prominent. "Um...really? This isn't a joke, right?" He shook his head, "It's not a joke, I promise." He took her hands in his carefully and she nodded, "Oh, well, uh...y-yes, I'll be your girlfriend."

"For real? Oh my god. Um, c-can I kiss you?" She nodded, leaning up slowly. He stepped a bit closer, his hands still in hers, and he leaned down, gently seizing her lips in a sweet kiss.

"Get some Ryan!!!" Brendon and Spencer's voices could be heard from down the hall, wolf-whistling and catcalling. They both pulled away from the kiss smiling and walked hand in hand to lunch with their friends.