Sticky Notes

Hey babygirl! Just to let you know, I'm going to be home a little late tonight. I left you something that I know you'll like in the living room. Love you -- Ryan.

I smiled at the sticky note I had found stuck to my phone. Ryan always did sweet little things like this, but it never failed to make my heart flutter with excitement.

"Ryan, you little shit," I mumbled, grinning and walking into the living room. There, on the coffee table was a box wrapped in blue glittery paper, a purple bow on the top.

I smiled, sitting down on the couch. I carefully tore the paper, opening the box up. Inside, there was another sticky note, and something black folded up under it. I picked up the note, scanning over it.

It's me again love. I hope you like your present. Go in to our room and look in the mirror once you put it on, please. I know you'll look great! --Ryan❤

I set the note down on the table, pulling out the lump of black fabric to see it was a dress. A black dress that had three quarter length sleeves made of lace, and it looked like it would go down to above my knee.

I ran down the hall, into our bedroom, and I hurriedly slipped into the dress. I turned around to face the full length mirror and gasped.

Written on the mirror, in what looked like eyeliner, were the words Marry Me? and I felt tears come to my eyes.

I heard the bedroom door open and I quickly turned around. Ryan was stood there, in a white shirt and tie, along with black jeans and a single white rose in his hand.

I brought my hands up to my mouth, tears falling down my cheeks. "Are you being serious right now, Ross?" I asked, and he walked forward, nodding and smiling.

He grabbed my left hand, kneeling on one leg, and I nodded, mumbling a quiet 'Yes'. He smiled, slipping a silver ring with a small diamond in the middle onto my finger.

He stood back up, handing me the rose, biting down on his bottom lip. "You made me get all dressed up just to sucker punch me in the heart. Thanks," I said sarcastically.

"You're welcome," he snickered, leaning forward and kissing me gently. "I love you," he mumbled against my lips.

"I love you too," I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Mr. Ross," I teased.

"Mmh, Y/n Ross. Sounds nice," he smirked, pushing me back so I fell on my back onto the bed.

"Well, then come fuck your fiancée, Mr. Ross."

----------------

More updates yay!!!