Text Imagine #23

Thanksgiving special.

-----------------

You: come upstairs baby

Ryan: I am trying to talk to your brothers and your father

You: give them an excuse.

Ryan: they're asking me all these questions on how much I love you.

You: if you love me, come upstairs.

Ryan: if you love me, let me live

Ryan: btw, your mom wants you to come help her.

You: fuck, fine. 😒

Ryan: haha

You: I'll be downstairs in a sec.

*Real life*

She hurriedly pulled an oversized T-shirt and small shorts on, and made her way downstairs. Her father noticed her sleepy appearance, and greeted her quite loudly.

"Morning, dad," she mumbled. Ryan smiled at her, but as soon as her father turned away, she flipped him off.

'Fuck you,' she mouthed, sticking her tongue out playfully.

'Love you too,' he mouthed back.

"Awe, Y/n and Ryan are flirting," one of her brothers' voices rung out from the couch, and she turned to him, noticing he was smirking.

"Fuck you, dipshit," she grumbled, taking a seat right on top of her husband's lap.

"Y/n, be nice," her father chided, chuckling when she stuck her tongue out at him.

She wrapped her arms around Ryan's neck, leaning up to kiss him. Her youngest brother, who was 23, and not married, 'Ew'd' rather loudly at the small amount of PDA.

She giggled against her husband's lips, parting from him, and standing up. She went into the kitchen, her sister pulling her into there quicker, to help her mom.

--------------------

I'm doing a Christmas one next.

These are all going to be text imagines