Chapter 8

Authors note: Got done early! Hope you like it :)

~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of Sunday was spent relaxing. Lo laid around all day complaining of a headache. She is very dramatic. I told her about lunch. She was there for Alex. She knew what I went through. I told her how Harry was taking me out Saturday and she freaked out. Niall had asked her to go out Friday and she was already in panic mode on what to wear.

The week was going by slow. It was Wednesday and classes were almost over for the day.

"Well if you film it at an angle you can create the illusion that the character is drunk from his point of view" I was helping some classmates with a Project in the film room.

"Thanks Charlie that's what we needed to figure out"

"No problem. Hey I'll be right back I need to run to the prop room"

"I can come with you" Ashley offered.

"It's ok I'll be quick" I smiled before exiting the class.

The film building was empty for the most part. It was after 3 and most classes were over. I made my way to the prop room down the hall. I was on the floor looking through a box of alcohol bottles. Our current script had us following the story of a recovering alcoholic. His favorite drink being whiskey but I couldn't find the bottle. Only vodka and beer.

"Hmm maybe I'll have to buy some" I started to stand and as I did the lights went out. The prop closet had 3 rows of shelves from the floor to the ceiling. I was in the middle row still, when I heard the door click.

"He..hello?..Is somebody there?" The dark and I have never gotten along. I always had to have some light or I was a nervous wreck about not being able to see.

I heard foot steps slowly approaching my row. I shoved my hand in my pocket to grab my phone. My hands were shaking so bad, that when I pulled it out, it slipped from my grip and clattered to the floor.

I heard the cracking sound we all dread when dropping an iPhone. Great I'm trapped in a closet with a stranger and now my screen is shattered. I dropped to the floor trying to feel for the device. However it wasn't a phone my hand made contact with.

The object moved from my grip. I quickly backed up on my hands and knees. They moved closer and I felt hands on my arms pulling me up.

My first instinct was to scream. Before I could get it out a warm hand covered over my mouth.

"Shut up!" A male voice growled.

He shook me in his hold. My hands flew up to try and fight him off. With me fighting he had to use both hands to restrain me.

"SOMBODY HELP ME!!!" I screamed as loud as I could. He flipped me around so my back was to his chest. I was pushed into the shelving making several unknown objects crash to the floor. I kicked back away from the shelf making him stumble. "Let me go!! SOMB-"

His hand covered my mouth again, as he lifted me from the ground. I kicked back hitting him in the groin. His grip on me tightened and I was thrown to the floor.

"You fucking bitch!" He groaned.

I felt a blunt kick to my stomach. Then another. He leaned down grabbing a handful of my hair, jerking my head up.

"I'll be back for you" he growled before connecting his fist to my left cheek. I heard foot steps leading away and light from the hall signaling he had left.

The tears were warm on my cheeks. I managed to make my way to the door. Stumbling out into the empty hallway. I held my stomach and made my way back to the class room.