Chapter 32

~Hey guys! I got done early! If you're still with me I appreciate it! I know that last chapter was rather...difficult. I was sure if any of my readers were Liam girls I would be getting an ear full. Thankfully all comments have been positive and encouraging!!! Anyways thank you again for reading. I hope it is still an enjoyable book for you! Also this is the first time I'm REALLY trying to encourage votes. I appreciate those who already do but I have so many readers and only 5-6 votes per chapter. I understand some people don't have Wattpad accounts or are not comfortable leaving comments. But I'm just asking that you at least hit the vote button to let me know you want more lol. Love you guys! Hope you enjoy the chapter!!!!!! :) ~

Chapter 32

"Anything?"

"No." I walked past Lo, heading towards the kitchen.

"Well maybe you could try talking again"

"We tried that. It didn't help anything. It's just going to take time"

"Something needs to happen. Everybody is walking on eggshells, nobody wants to bring anything up"

"And they shouldn't!" I was getting frustrated. I grabbed a bottle of water and rounded the corner heading back to my room.

"Harry!"

"WHAT?" I was so annoyed with Lo I could scream.

"We can't let her just mope around and cry all day we have to do something" she crossed her arms waiting for my response.

"She's not mopping! Hell She's not doing anything! She sleeps, she barley eats, and she cries! That's all! I've tried talking, I try getting her out of bed, nothing is working! I don't know what else to do!!"

"I can't stand seeing her like this Harry!" She was just as frustrated as I was.

"Then go to your apartment! Nobody is making you stay here!" I snapped.

"No! I'm never going back in that apartment! My best friend was nearly killed across the hall from my room. How dare you even suggest it!" Here come the tears. She buried her face in her hands. I sighed throwing my head back.

"I'm sorry! Lo please don't cry" I pulled her to my chest trying to sooth the pain from my words. We had all been on edge. Lo and Niall flew back as soon as I told them what happen. Charlie had been home three weeks and made no progress. Once we got her to my room she had refused to leave. Her parents came often but even they couldn't get anything out of her.

"I'm sorry ok?" I pulled back slightly.

"It's ok. I know you're trying. We all are but it still hurts seeing her like this" she wiped the last few tears from her flushed cheeks.

"I know. Look I need to get back in there" she nodded and I turned back to my room. I opened the door slowly closing it behind me. She lay in the same spot that I'd left her. I could hear her sniffling. She was crying again.

"I brought you some water" I sat on my side of the bed. Her back was to me. She didn't respond. I sat the bottle on my night stand. Laying down, I scooted close behind her. She tensed.

"It's ok. It's just me love" trying to relax her. I slid my arm around her waist. I just wanted to hold her. Almost immediately she pushed it away. This is how it has been. I can't touch her. She won't talk to me. But if I suggest leaving this room she locks herself in my bathroom until I leave myself. "Charlie please. I just want to help you" I stated trying to keep the disappointment in my voice at bay. She scooted away putting almost a whole foot of space between us.

I nodded as if she could see me. As if she actually cared. Standing from the bed I walked to the door.

"I'm going to run a couple of errands. Lo is in the living room if you need anything"