Chapter 41

~Soooo it's snowing like crazy. I'll be stuck in the house all weekend. I'm sure we all know what that means... Multiple updates this weekend!!!! Expect an update Saturday and Sunday. Possibly more than one each day hahaha. Or they might be really long. Kinda like this one. Anyways I hope you all don't have snow cause I hate snow! I also hope you enjoy the chapter!!!!!!~

Chapter 41

"We call dibs on Ed's room" Niall pushed past Harry. Making his way to the master bedroom.

"Niall you little-" Harry cursed him.

"Hey its ok we can take the guest" I kissed his cheek.

"Ed's room has a 70 inch flat screen" he whined.

"I know we didn't come all the way to L.A. For the flat screen?" I glared at him.

"No of course not love." He hooked a long arm around my waist lifting me up. "I have other things planned"

"Put me down!" I screeched.

"Never" his eyes were locked on mine. Some how I knew never meant something different to each of us.

"We should unpack" a small smile playing on my lips.

"Yea cause Hollywood blvd is calling your name!" I leaned down kissing him softly.

"Ok seriously? You two are kind of obnoxious."

"How? You and Niall are constantly all over each other!" I laughed.

"Yea Niall and I never hooked up in a plane bathroom" she raised her brow.

"We didn't hook up-"I tried to defend.

She cleared her throat.

"How would you know anyways?" Harry laughed as he sat me back on my feet.

"You both disappeared for a good ten minutes and Charlie came back looking very...relaxed" she smirked.

"Whatever" I tried to hide my red cheeks.

"Yea y'all nasty"

"Let's not pass judgement. I remember a time someone got caught on the roof back in the dorms. With what's his name?? oh yea -"

"Shut it! We don't talk about the past remember? No old boyfriend talk. The shits depressing and he's an ex for a reason. God I feel like I'm in a Taylor Swift video!" She rolled her eyes walking to the room her and Niall would share.

"The roof? Of the dorm?" Harry cocked his head looking at me.

"She had a lot of 'fun' freshmen year" I grabbed our back packs and he followed me to the guest room.

Harry's POV

Charlie was like a kid in a candy store. I swear both my arms would be dislocated by the end of the day. She pulled me back and forth from one shop to the next.

"Baby please slow down. We have a week to see everything" I whined.

"Exactly! Only a week Harry. We have so much to do!" Her eyes were wide with disapproval of my slow pace.

"Charlie we are all excited but you have been like an energizer bunny since we stepped out of the apartment." Lo complained.

"I think this is great" Niall laughed taking a bite of the giant slice of pizza he had just purchased.

"Can I have a bite?"

"A small one" he slowly held the pizza to her lips.

"Hell has frozen over!"