Chapter 80

~So those of you that wanted to know who played Charlie I hope you are happy!!! The pictures are down now and it is safe to revisit my IG if you want haha. I only had one person break the ONE rule I asked when I agreed to reveal my ideal Charlie. I ask that you not post her name in the comments!!! Oh well haha. I did enjoy discussing my choice with those of you that did want to know though :) Anyways back to the important stuff!!! New chapter below!!!!!!~

Chapter 80

"Charlie do you have your cap?"

"Yes. It's..shit I just had it I swear" I panicked as I tossed the many articles of clothing I had tried on, to the floor. This morning had been such a disaster. I almost decided to stay home instead.

"Just get ready and I'll find it" my mom continued digging.

"Charlie get in here so I can finish your hair please!" Lo was worse
than my mom. She had been pulling and tugging on me since I woke up.
Between telling me half my clothes looked hideous on me, to having a
personal goal of using as many bobby pins as possible. She was going to drive me up a wall.

"Ok I'm glad you decided to go straight. If I would of had to tame the
mane you call curls I would need a serious pay check at the end of
this"

"Keep bitching and you're going to have a serious black eye to match
your dress" I mumbled thinking she wouldn't hear.

"Excuse me? Just because your oven had a bun doesn't mean I won't find other ways to make you pay for your sassy mouth" she raised her eyebrow at my reflection in the mirror.

"I was just kidding. You know I love you"

"Uh huh. Don't get crazy"

"Charlie, honey I found the cap"

"Oh thank god!" I could finally relax. My clothes were laid out. My
cap and gown were now in the same location and Lo was almost done with my hair.

"Charlie, where is Harry's cap"

"You have to be kidding me" I groaned.

"It should be with his gown!"

"You two are going to make me go grey before my time"

"I'm sorry mom. We are normally more prepared. This is just a hectic day-"

"Charlie hold still! One wrong move and you're going to end up looking
like a fucking scarecrow!"

"I'll find his too" my mom followed Niall to help look.

Once Lo finished I looked at my hair in the mirror. She had straightened my natural curls and threw in a few waves of her own. The sides were pinned back, out of my face which would help my cap stay on better.

"Please consider getting your hair thinned out. I mean nobodies hair should be that thick. Between you and Harry, there will be no hope for Aidan in the hair department"

"Hey! Harry has amazing hair."

"He needs a haircut. Charlie your nails! They look like daggers" she grabbed my hand, whipping out her nail file.

"It's all the damn vitamins I have to take. My nails have never been
so long in my life. Harry keeps asking me to massage his head with my 'claws'"

Lo snorted trying to hold back a laugh.

"Baby we still can't find my cap." Harry sounded distressed as I heard
his crutches moving around the bedroom.

I left Lo and her nail file in the bathroom to help him find it.